Huge ejaculation loads

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Man, Just for a moment suppose it's real. Does the body actually store that much sperm?
I have done some video editing work at my schools lab and I must say it's very very good work by someone...

If sperm is not ejaculated *regularly* it dies and is reabsorbed. The same is not true, however, for a man's other internal sexual parts, like the prostate, that will give you grief if you do not ejaculate regularly.

andre8thick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It wouldn't surprise me to know that guy has some sort of catheter entering from some hidden point, with that angle... or filling his bladder with a foreign substance, allowing full control of the "ejaculate" force. It's just not humanly possible to make THAT much.

andre8thick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I feel much better now. :)
Actually, it didn't really behave like cum the way it stuck to his body. When I do have a huge jizz the cum will roll off my chest and stomach pretty quickly. This guy's doesn't.

I really was feeling ill for an hour after seeing that....ugh, I'm so gullable.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Oh, you don't disappoint *me* in any way. I knew it was phony.
Where, exactly, would they inject that stuff?
Even guys taking anti-estrogens that make a lot of cum don't cum that much so it has to be phony in whatever way it is made.

So do guys take Tamoxifen and drugs like that to get bigger cum loads ?

slurper_la

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah.........I would say 3-4 days is about the max one should wait - any longer and you wont see much of a change -- my largest load is in one of my videos here and it was 3 days........... it just kept cumming out - I am not much of a shooter though .......... although I wish I was somtimes.

you don't have any videos. you don't have any pics either :confused:

Dynmk

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Everyone is different in their ability to do various things. We are all in this group because of something special. If I hold back a few days, and edge and tease, I will blast out a fairly big load. If I am jacking, that means hitting my face or in my hair, at least to my shoulders anyway.
The biggest I have ever seen, a roomate in college. We would jack almost everynight to help sleep. He was the complete opposite of me. Small dick, small balls, but he would let go of 3 shot glasses of cum every night! We acually measured how much we both could cum and it was amazing!

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
So do guys take Tamoxifen and drugs like that to get bigger cum loads ?

Bodybuilders noticed an increase in cum when taking Clomid. It stimulates FSH, tells your body to produce more sperm and, from reading BB forums, evidently semen as well as sperm. Here are all the types they use (up to the date of the post):

AntiEstrogen : Bodybuilding & AAS, AI's, SERM's, SERD's

I was on a small dose of Clomid for a very short period of time because of low T. Now I take OTC DIM (www.dimfaq.com). I had horrible side effects from Clomid (auditory hallucinations) so I was not on it long enough to notice any difference in cum output. But I think a lot of what you see in homemade vids, if not accomplished through editing, involves some type of fertility drug. Typically, Clomid is given to men in order to increase fertility.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Bodybuilders noticed an increase in cum when taking Clomid. It stimulates FSH, tells your body to produce more sperm and, from reading BB forums, evidently semen as well as sperm. Here are all the types they use (up to the date of the post):

AntiEstrogen : Bodybuilding & AAS, AI's, SERM's, SERD's

I was on a small dose of Clomid for a very short period of time because of low T. Now I take OTC DIM (www.dimfaq.com). I had horrible side effects from Clomid (auditory hallucinations) so I was not on it long enough to notice any difference in cum output. But I think a lot of what you see in homemade vids, if not accomplished through editing, involves some type of fertility drug. Typically, Clomid is given to men in order to increase fertility.

I'm amazed that guys would take a drug like Clomid, designed to combat Cancer and with a serious range of side effects and contraindications just to cum big! :eek::biggrin1: Just goes to show you the lengths people will go to to get off, funny stuff.

Think I'll be ordering some DIM though, that looks great.

swimmersox

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For me, waiting a day or two does increase the volume somewhat, but after that, as some of the posters have said, the body takes care of its own business through a wet dream (and so far, I've never heard of a way to stop those.... let me know!).
Basically, in my experience, the most reliable way to assure cumming a lot is to have a very long, intense, makeout, petting, mutual JO session with a hot partner, but without coming for a long time.
When I do this, with a woman who is very hot, generally when I come, it is multiple times as great a volume as usual. A couple of times it has been so much and so forceful that it almost felt like rythmic and pulsing pissing, rather than coming. The stuff just kept gushing out, almost in a continuous stream, and the volume was incredible. (One of these times was the first time I was, er, intimate with the woman I later married. Maybe that initial experience favorably influenced her decision. LOL.)

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Aint this peculiar.
My herb doctor just put me on Clomiphene to try to get my body to produce more Testosterone, and less estrogen.
I wonder if I'll have any fun hallucinations
Leaving the farm without leaving home.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Aint this peculiar.
My herb doctor just put me on Clomiphene to try to get my body to produce more Testosterone, and less estrogen.
I wonder if I'll have any fun hallucinations
Leaving the farm without leaving home.

Yikes! You look way too young for this. I hope this decision followed an intensive blood workup. In any case, let us know how it works for both hallucinations and cum!