Huge flaccid cock

Storage

Experimental Member
Media
love this thread...there IS something a big dick, particularly after the dude cums and the dick just hangs there, post-coital and heavy...

I guess some people don't get it. When i post on Craigslist for guy, I always add the word "heavy" as in "i'm looking for a nice big heavy cock to suck on"--and i get responses from people saying, "what do you mean by heavy" and I just think, If you have to ask, you don't have what I'm looking for ;)

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yeah...its an art..having the hanging breeder not hard, not soft...but looking like it could go either way...and watching the fuckin breeder flop all about as the guy walks or myself walk, lets say in a mens locker room...its hot as hell..
and so few guys can pull it off...im trying to loose some pounds the last 4 weeks...i feel a bit heavy...back to the sugar less eating, no bread and flour...egg whites, veggies and grapes. its my normal 'diet' every day...lots of fish, chicken and once in a while...a real ny strip..
i have seen some awesome breeders on this thread...i need to make a video..

mj78

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There's nothing that turns me on more than a huge soft dick. And I'm not talking about one that's fluffed but still not fullly erect, I like when its completely soft.

nattynatt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Big, meaty, floppy semi's, are my #1 turn-on. Matt Hughes films always have lots of shots of his cock in a floppy state & they're the best bits!

HungBoyRN

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I sucked off a very hot much younger guy a few weeks ago. He was about 8.5" hard and thick and I just about lost my mind sucking, rimming, and swallowing him. But as hot as that was, I got even more turned on seeing his totally soft 5-6" dick hanging there as we stood around naked chatting afterwards.

dickinchalotta

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm always impressed when I see a long flaccid cock. In fact, I think the term "hung" originally was meant to imply that one has a long soft penis that appears to "hang" low.

Could be because I'm a "grower."

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Is it just me or does huge flacid/semi hard cock turn you on as well. I love to look,watch, and feel them as they hang straight down.

So do I! Being something of a grower I'd never claim my own to be "huge" when flaccid, but I'll attach some flaccid pics for you nonetheless.

Attachments

Reactions: Curiosidad

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I must have missed this thread when it was originally created but I'm super glad I've found it this time around - count me in!