Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yet more:

-A gorgeous mixed-race girl named, weirdly, love4dream.

-Another Eastern European named Zuzanna Drabinova (aka Raylene Richards).

-A couple of British glamour models: Michelle Marsh and Lindsey Strutt, both of whom I think are hotter (and slimmer) than the overrated Lucy Pinder.

-And finally, the alpha and omega of huge tits with a slim figure, former Playmate P e t r a V e r k a i k -- especially in her mid-late 90s period when she wasn't quite so thin. Some of those photos are simply ridiculous in their boobaciousness. I'm hesitant to post links, however, because she's notorious for scouring the web for copyright violations and I don't want to get anyone in trouble by linking to them, but a Google search should find plenty of pics.

Reactions: RowBro

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Yet more:

-A gorgeous mixed-race girl named, weirdly, love4dream.

-Another Eastern European named Zuzanna Drabinova (aka Raylene Richards).

-A couple of British glamour models: Michelle Marsh and Lindsey Strutt, both of whom I think are hotter (and slimmer) than the overrated Lucy Pinder.

-And finally, the alpha and omega of huge tits with a slim figure, former Playmate P e t r a V e r k a i k -- especially in her mid-late 90s period when she wasn't quite so thin. Some of those photos are simply ridiculous in their boobaciousness. I'm hesitant to post links, however, because she's notorious for scouring the web for copyright violations and I don't want to get anyone in trouble by linking to them, but a Google search should find plenty of pics.

I can enter a three-legged race now.:biggrin1:

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
That is one very sexy black girl,and fairly young, IMO.
Those are some of the most, gorgeous natural tits,I have seen.
They won't hold up for too long unfortunately!
cigarbabe:saevil:

espreggels

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This thread is so full of epic win, it's not even funny!
Amazing links everyone, keep em cumming.;)

All right, last one: Diora Baird is a Hollywood actress (or "actress," as her most challenging role so far has been a screaming victim in the most recent Texas Chainsaw Massacre movie) with a truly legendary set -- and judging from the clips I've seen of them in motion, they're real. Scroll down to the Playboy ones. The gray boxes will still yield full-size photos if you click on them.

bairdoman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
WOW at that one boba.
jesus why aren't more women built like that? i would be 100% straight!

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
how can we leave out Sophie Howard?

http://www.meandisis.com/photos/lp1thumb.jpg

and of course, my favorite - Sofia Vergara...this may be the best a woman has ever looked in a sweatsuit

Hollywood Tuna - Image Viewer-

Hollywood Tuna - Image Viewer-

and of course...the only reason to ever watch Punk'd...when Sofia was on and not wearingg a bra and running up the stairs

http://img21.imagevenue.com/view.php?loc=loc220&image=4a59d_sofia_v_1.jpg

http://img9.imagevenue.com/view.php?loc=loc84&image=9aeb1_sofia_v_2.jpg

espreggels

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sophie Howard is definitely a hottie, but her breasts seem to have lost something in the past few years. I don't know if it's due to weight loss or what, but they seem a lot pancake-ier than they did just a couple of years ago, moreso than you'd expect from natural aging.

Not that I'd kick her out of bed for eating crackers covered in chocolate and dipped in red wine. Hell, she could pour motor oil directly on my sheets if she wanted. But she's not in the very upper echelon for me.