Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I have COMPLETE appreciation of cougars... but she looks not too good, IMHO.

I love cougars as well...but Patty is not looking that good...if she looked like an older version of the woman i lusted over, i would have zero problem...

but she looks strangely different, and when you can't tell it's the same person anymore, that is not attractive to me.

:frown1:

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She has a sexy body, but I have to side with Lee. Loving the view as I do, she is going to have some problems further down the line, especially if she has children.
Well she could have the latest treatments that lift and reshape them with minimal scarring and it really helps with back pain and finding things to wear.The only thing is any bitches that see them will scream fake at her. Where are all the bitches on this site to cry and complain about this thread?
I know where to get it done. I nursed three kids and had to have it done.
My scars are not that great because a friend of mine's perverted father "hugged" and squeezed me so tight he ripped my incision open some soon after my surgery. Fucking bastard deserves to die. He also stalked me and helped my ex inlaws kidnap my daughter to get revenge when I refused his advances. I hate Texas. It is full of hating pervert weirdos.

lgej

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This has been an incredible thread. Thanks to all who provided content. Question...am I the only one who's turned on by the older photos that show some really big, beautiful bush?

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well she could have the latest treatments that lift and reshape them with minimal scarring and it really helps with back pain and finding things to wear.The only thing is any bitches that see them will scream fake at her. Where are all the bitches on this site to cry and complain about this thread?
I know where to get it done. I nursed three kids and had to have it done.
My scars are not that great because a friend of mine's perverted father "hugged" and squeezed me so tight he ripped my incision open some soon after my surgery. Fucking bastard deserves to die. He also stalked me and helped my ex inlaws kidnap my daughter to get revenge when I refused his advances. I hate Texas. It is full of hating pervert weirdos.

Come to your neighbors in Louisiana! We separate our haters from our perverts...but we're still weirdos. We aren't likely to kidnap anyone, though. Cajuns tend to get loud, then drunk, then be loud on the floor. Then we fall asleep.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This has been an incredible thread. Thanks to all who provided content. Question...am I the only one who's turned on by the older photos that show some really big, beautiful bush?

no...that is why i post them.

i miss them too...just do not understand the totally bare look at all.

I can handle the landing strip, as it looks nice, but i miss the 80s and 90s, and the nice neat triangle bikini wax.

ah the good old days... :frown1:

bobabooey69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Going old-school, eh? Excellent. A couple more classic Playmates from the 80s:

Kimberly McArthur

Shannon Long

Both links are to some forum with a bunch of pictures in each.

I loved them...I am embarrassed by how much time i spent in the bathrioom with these amazing ladies from the time i was 9 to 14...one of my favorites was Justine Greiner

Justine Greiner - Playmates Of The Month 1980s

how about Lynne Austin?

Lynne Austin - Playmates Of The Month 1980s

and of course Karen Velez

Karen Velez - Playmates Of The Month 1980s

the awesome NATURAL blond Lynda Wiesmeier

Lynda Wiesmeier - Playmates Of The Month 1980s

And Sharry Konopski (who was in a tragic accident and is a paraplegic now)

Sharry Konopski - Playmates Of The Month 1980s

who can forget Anna Clark

Anna Clark - Playmates Of The Month 1980s

Marina Baker

Marina Baker - Playmates Of The Month 1980s

Gwen Hajek

Gwendolyn Hajek - Playmates Of The Month 1980s

Debbie Boostrom

Debbie Boostrom - Playmates Of The Month 1980s

Karen Price

Karen Price - Playmates Of The Month 1980s

Cher Butler

Cher Butler - Playmates Of The Month 1980s

Alana Soares

Alana Soares - Playmates Of The Month 1980s

Candy Loving
Candy Loving - Playmates Of The Month 1970s

Julia Lyndon

Julia Lyndon - Playmates Of The Month 1970s

Daina House

Daina House - Playmates Of The Month 1970s

Nancy Cameron

Nancy Cameron - Playmates Of The Month 1970s

Sadly, Playboy began phasing out the curvier bustier all natural models right around 1990...never been the same. :frown1:

i miss these types of women...it is tragic that people have completely turned the conception of what beauty is on its ear, and that starving women with their rubs sticking out and defined abs are somehow more attractive then these lovelies.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

KONAN

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is a site called Topheavy.com - HUGE BREASTS in Tight Clothing! and if you enter, they have a slim, plump and large busty girl section. Many great pictures and there are like six models also.

Breast Watching - Welcome to the Official Site of Breastwatching.com ... Pictures and Video of Women with All Natural Big Tits, Huge Boobs, Enormous Breasts is a candid big boob sighting site but you have to join to get the videos. Some good preview pictures though!!

:smile:

thanks Konan...I will take one for the team and go over and drown myself in the large breasts

:wink:

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
oh my lord...just what i need...another big tits site in my favorites folder...

Top Heavy added.

:smile:

bastige

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i did a photo shoot for playboy w/ petra verkaik in the mid-90's. those were some big squishy tits but a double bagger of a face. she was also kind of a bitch.