Huge Penis' African Tribe

I nearly posted something a month or so ago along similar lines. Where some african tribes stretch their penises from birth. Remembered reading something along those lines in Encyclopedia...Funk and Wagnall ( :) ) some time ago, I think.. I suppose it proves penis enlargement, enhancement is an ancient, age old obsession. They use to roll it around a stick...each day or week they would increase the radius and stretch the cock further.

Much like rings around the neck, where in some tribes a long necked female is attractive...trouble is, it does not stretch the neck but lowers and deforms the shoulders.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Mr Ed in Mass

They have to be real......after all it IS on the internet !:biggrin1:

Badassboy1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It got to be real. They did not come all that way to see no damn penis sheaths. Do u see the why the lady is lookin.? She like show me it's real i need to no then that's when he let it flopy on her ass. I just need to no how they did it what was they eatin...lol

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It got to be real. They did not come all that way to see no damn penis sheaths. Do u see the why the lady is lookin.? She like show me it's real i need to no then that's when he let it flopy on her ass. I just need to no how they did it what was they eatin...lol

It couldn't be real. A penis that long would be useless.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Some tribes greatly elongate nostrils, earlobes and lips. I see nothing to prevent them from stretching out a penis to an enormous length; apparently function has little to do in this matter; it more probably connotes a higher status or greater beauty within the tribe!

Reactions: pacopolo

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Some tribes greatly elongate nostrils, earlobes and lips. I see nothing to prevent them from stretching out a penis to an enormous length; apparently function has little to do in this matter; it more probably connotes a higher status or greater beauty within the tribe!

If they all did that, the tribe would die out.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

True, but we don't know the proportion of men within a tribe who might be subjected to this disfigurement, or at what age and exactly for what purpose. If it is indeed practiced, it apparently is not permitted for all males during reproductive years.

James Duncan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She was acting.

People will rationalize just about anything, good grief.

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
im with the other guy... if tribes can elongate their necks and lips, i dont see why they couldnt do the same wiht their dicks...

Or their intestines, or their brains or their tongues or their eyeballs...you see where I'm going with this?

Badassboy1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It couldn't be real. A penis that long would be useless.
Like I Said, It's Real. Them People Did Not Come All The Way Over For Shit. We Dont No What Them People Got Goin On Over There, They Not Over In The U.S, By That Im Sayin They Make Nothing In To Something Evey Day.

Young

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

True... maybe only the older men whould do it, like the chieftains who already fathered a great number of kids?

I know the Papua people of Indonesia have some weird way of enlarging their equipment too, has something to do with a plant maybe or getting stung by some sorta animal? I dunno... it happens. There must be some really weird traditions out there and chances are some of them are at least somewhat effective.