Huge Piss Slit, Show Pics

BigrThnSom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wear a 00g PA too, so my piss slit is permenantly being stetched out. i like to take the PA out and slide things in there, feels pretty good ;D

Martex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No modifications, too sensitive there. Natural born slit . People who've seen my piss-slit up close all say it looks like a long smile(mr. happy) Only
drawback is the piss stream is a little too wide and sprays.
Here's a pic in the sunlight, semi-erect, a really close up one w/little precum smeared. Love tongues running along the slit, feels so good:smile:
Other pic is shape of piss stream...

Attachments

Reactions: LICNYCgay

thickuncut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Seems to make my point. I'm cut and my piss hole is tiny. The doctors even have trouble when I'm going to test to take a specimen with a q tip. Nothing will go IN.

I think we need some more examples to make a definitive decision :biggrin1:

It's not all fun having a big piss slit though, it can sometimes make directional control tricky, especially if it's a little bit aroused for any reason!!

briefs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have you finger fucked a dude?
Wild to get an INDEX finger in there!!!

I've played with two guys whose piss slit I could finger fuck. With my index finger. It's amazing and hot. One day I might be able to do it to myself, since my PA is 8mm and I can get a 9mm dilator or sound in.

Reactions: Brutus_4389

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
my is an 1/2" when soft

When hard I can fit my pinky finger in there.(circumference of my pinky finger is only 1 3/4" ring size 3½ )(middle finger circumference is 2" ,ring size 5¾) Hurts though when trying to get passed the nail as it scraps the inside.

Last edited:

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I doubt if removal of the foreskin has anything to do with the size of the slit. I once knew a woman who had a young son who was circumcised at birth and she related how her son's slit had to be enlarged. Does having a large slit make your piss stream very noisy when it hits the water of a toilet? Sometimes I hear a guy taking a piss in a stool and his stream hits the water and makes a lot of noise. I imagine a heavy and powerful stream exiting from his penis. Is that because he has a large slit? Just wondering.

long legs

Worshipped Member
Media
I doubt if removal of the foreskin has anything to do with the size of the slit. I once knew a woman who had a young son who was circumcised at birth and she related how her son's slit had to be enlarged. Does having a large slit make your piss stream very noisy when it hits the water of a toilet? Sometimes I hear a guy taking a piss in a stool and his stream hits the water and makes a lot of noise. I imagine a heavy and powerful stream exiting from his penis. Is that because he has a large slit? Just wondering.

I have a large piss slit and make a good stream like you describe.