Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
hmm... well i never really thought about this before, but i know that when i get really hard, to the point when my glans turns purple, my meatus (piss hole) does open up a lot more... i don't know if it's huge though, but i do have a few head-on shots of my cock in my gallery... judge for yourself if you want to :smile:

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you will have too put a cockring on me tight then my head gets a big real big and piss hoole opens up wide.

is that ok?

Martex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm Asian and I'm not that long, (about 5" erect) but my piss slit is almost 3/4" long when hard. Nothing's ever been in there except for tongue tips. One way street only, but it's tempting to probe especially when spread open, it looks like a long deep canal. I'm too sensitive there so I just look into it.

Don't like the spraying & splashing when pissing, but emptying the bladder sure goes quick!

Attachments

Niss87Maxx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have seen a picture of a guy that would slide his little finger in and out of his huge piss hole. That was years ago and do not remember what site I seen it on. You must becareful when sliding anything in your piss hole cause it can get infected very easy.

Txcowby8

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm Asian and I'm not that long, (about 5" erect) but my piss slit is almost 3/4" long when hard. Nothing's ever been in there except for tongue tips. One way street only, but it's tempting to probe especially when spread open, it looks like a long deep canal. I'm too sensitive there so I just look into it.

Don't like the spraying & splashing when pissing, but emptying the bladder sure goes quick!
Thats a beautiful big pisshole I would love to play in it.