Huge-shroomed, floppy-cocked Vick from Teenburg <3

goldeneye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Oh my god, that head is like watching a girl suck on the end of a baseball bat!!!! If he could actually manage to get that thing hard he'd have somethin there.

D_Edward Alpee

1st Like
Media
From the looks of it, he can't get hard enough to stick it in anyone. Reminds me of Jack Napier somewhat, but Jack can get a firmer hard-on than Vick, too bad too, it's enormously thick. Wonder if he's ever tried V?

I had a partner a year and a half ago that couldn't get hard until he started fucking. Could just be the fact that they're all bj vids why he stays "floppy."

beachound

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Wow, Vick is hot! I would have loved to share that big cock with her. Nice big mushroom head, yummy!

lerotic

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
For fans of the large shroom here are some more scenes with "Vick" or "Vincent" as the site seems to call him,

I have all 4 movies and will find somewhere to upload them.

A few things:

1) The video work on Teenburg is shit, you just don't see the bits you really need too.
2) Good job he's got a big cock and helmet as he is as weedy and ugly as fcuk
3) He never gets really hard but he just doesn't need to, he's still packing large.

sandiasky9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
yup, there is a scene there that appears like the best of them all... great foreplay for about five minutes... then right as about to insert the video stops... i actually wanted to see him so much joined site for a month to get his scenes... this one in particular yet even with email to site regarding said no "fix"

iceman888888

Experimental Member
Media
yup, there is a scene there that appears like the best of them all... great foreplay for about five minutes... then right as about to insert the video stops... i actually wanted to see him so much joined site for a month to get his scenes... this one in particular yet even with email to site regarding said no "fix"

Does he have any new stuff? I cancelled my membership because the stopped shooting scenes with him.