Huge-shroomed, floppy-cocked Vick from Teenburg <3

sandiasky9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i know i am not the only one hoping that is what happens, that a producer with decent equipment to video him in action gets ahold of him and starts something like 'there is something about jack' series that was done with the equally awesome jack napier

shyguy01

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just found vic's latest scene! Or so i think so! He's back with a better cameraman, and a hotter chick! His Colossal tool seems to cause her some pain later in the scene whilst doing her doggy style as u can tell by her screaming, grunting, (almost crying!)........ his cock head gets that big it sticks inside her as he pulls out.... 12:45 onwards HOT! Watch this!!!

Monstercockland - Home of the biggest monster cock videos and pictures - Vic Complete Scene

pavel_praha

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It would be so legen-waitforit-dary if he would be back. That means there's a chance an anal scene could happen. All these pretty skinny Russian things are up for it, Vick! Should be about frickin time.

edinbi18

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Good to see he's still working, I wish the video had a reveal shot though. None of his videos really acknowledged he has a huge floppy dick. i wish there was a close up of him taking it out

shrek31

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just found vic's latest scene! Or so i think so! He's back with a better cameraman, and a hotter chick! His Colossal tool seems to cause her some pain later in the scene whilst doing her doggy style as u can tell by her screaming, grunting, (almost crying!)........ his cock head gets that big it sticks inside her as he pulls out.... 12:45 onwards HOT! Watch this!!!

Monstercockland - Home of the biggest monster cock videos and pictures - Vic Complete Scene

does anyone have a download link to this video,or a stream link to it on another site, one where it will let me rip it :confused:

shrek31

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

iceman888888

Experimental Member
Media