HUGE soft cocks...

todgerbulge

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi lads ,

For has long has i can remember i have been turned on more by big soft cocks rather than hard ones....

Which of you boys is huge when soft and do you have any pics you wanna share!!!

Whats the biggest soft hung lad you have all seen.

Cheers
Alan
9x6

RJuncut

Just Browsing
Media
i like the long soft ones too and i like seeing them dangle --- why is it everyone thinks it has gotta be rock hard all teh time? in videos you never see the guy walking about with it dangling and bouncing --- its hard and he always has it in his hand or other place ----

ZeroFour

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
my friend has a big cock, soft around three hand lenghts while holding it

My quick maths based on a hand length of 7" makes that 21" soft. I could be wrong on the arithmetic, but either you're far too good a friend with a horse or you have really small hands. Or possibly you mean hand width.

Magic 8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I won't refer to mine as huge as it's only 6.5 x 6 when soft but on my skinny assed body it sure looks out of place. When I get hard it grows to 8.75 x 6.25. I klnow that's not considered "Huge" but I am only 5'4" tall, 24" waist and weigh 115 pounds so it appears massive on me.

B_houugadunor

Media
My boyfriend has a HUGE dick when its soft, and it just keeps on getting bigger when he gets hard. Take a look at our pictures, you will see one of him soft, its pretty large!

astralavista

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
not gay like all u seem to be but I know a guy that is VERY VERY big soft and has a webcam.
contact me to get the contact dates ;)

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had just become friendly with a guy (baseball player) that was rumored to be able to hold his in both hands with cock left over. I wanted to pal around with him but unfortunately he was killed shortly in a car wreck.
To this day I still think about him on occasion.

1kmb1

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
showgallery.php

here ya go:cool:

Alex Chambers

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hi lads ,

For has long has i can remember i have been turned on more by big soft cocks rather than hard ones....

Cheers
Alan
9x6

Ah, todgerbulge--at last I think I have found someone who understands me. And to think--I was beginning to believe I was the only one who appreciated the big limp dick. :redface:

By the way, 1kmb1, very not bad. . .

todgerbulge

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
not here mate.

I am well into big floppy cocks , thats what first got me attracted to lads in my rugby team......

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I absolutely love to see big soft cocks.... I love the way they hang, particularly over firm balls.

I love it when I get to play with a big soft one and get it hard while I'm sucking and stroking it..... bliss!!

Late Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi lads ,

Cheers
Alan
9x6

I've not been "turned on" by a dick yet. But, I have popped a boner a few times in the locker room and never knew why... I wasn't really paying any attention to the other guys. I'm sure it was seen though. But, I do remember a guy in high school who was my size and felt sorry for him cause he got picked on some because of his size.:redface: He was kind of nerdy and wasn't active in any sports as I was. I did have a little more meat on my bones than him and worked out so I didn't get the kidding he did. The guy was maybe 7 to 8 inches... and wore glasses too...