Huge Uncut Cocks?

DozerLA

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've never been with an uncut dude and curious about guys' experiences with uncut cocks - why do guys like foreskin vs cut? Is uncut better than cut, or not?

Check out this latest example: this guy "Jeff" has a freakin HUGE uncut dong! Gotta admit, it's pretty amazing in shape and sheer size:

Sean Cody

Reactions: HUNGinLA

PhallicApotheosis

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I escaped the knife, in fact look much like that and glad of it. Here in the states its so rare that most people are inexperienced or have misconceptions that its unclean, particularly women. The other drawback is that for me at least it must be different than what most men like, so most everybody has to be taught what to do or not to (friction/chafing bad). Would love to be able to expect that with a new partner on average I could just get down to business.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The whole "which one is better" thing gets a lot of people heated up and, frankly, ignores the fact that they both work fine. Obviously, having foreskin is what nature intended and if you ask me the ride goes a bit smoother, but to say it's better would be arguing the wrong point. It's better to give people autonomy over their own bodies, but almost all circumcised dicks work perfectly well.

That being said, there are instantly-apparent differences between the two when you're playing with one of each - so I suggest you do some, erm, research, OP. ;)

AlexAussie

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Newer medical research is leaning back to circumcision being the 'healthier' option, but it doesn't really make a huge impact if your practice good hygiene. As to which is better, I like being uncut, but what people are saying is true in my opinion... If it feels good when rubbed and shoots that white stuff out, who really needs to complain

barely8

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Newer medical research is leaning back to circumcision being the 'healthier' option, but it doesn't really make a huge impact if your practice good hygiene. As to which is better, I like being uncut, but what people are saying is true in my opinion... If it feels good when rubbed and shoots that white stuff out, who really needs to complain

So true man. Cut or uncut, most of us here love our big dicks. Celebrate diversity ;-) ahaha

jp

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You should def experience one and decide for yourself. I personally love an uncut cock, but you know what's harder to find than an uncut cock? A really big one, so cut or uncut I'm happy when I meet another 9in man.

Media
Sexuality
No Response
im uncut and actually didn't realize for some bone head reason that i should have been retracting my foreskin until about a year ago. i ended up developing phimosis, but ive been stretching it out and now its progressed to partial phimosis; i can retract it completely when im soft...its a different story when im hard tho. its almost there, ill post pics in the coming months once its able to fully retractable. but yeah uncut FTW, even with my isssue i still wouldnt get cut.

Reactions: HUNGinLA

treemagnet88

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hmm... I've been retracting my skin since I was 7. Starting 'bating when I was 8 or 9. So for me, my foreskin being "tight" was never an issue.

There aren't that many big uncut cocks. I'll give you a white one and a black one: Sean Michaels and Steve Holmes. Both are, unfortunately, ~8" and not especially girthy, but they're the biggest mainstream uncuts I can think of.

ohbenice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hmm... I've been retracting my skin since I was 7. Starting 'bating when I was 8 or 9. So for me, my foreskin being "tight" was never an issue.

There aren't that many big uncut cocks. I'll give you a white one and a black one: Sean Michaels and Steve Holmes. Both are, unfortunately, ~8" and not especially girthy, but they're the biggest mainstream uncuts I can think of.

Sean Michaels and Steve Holmes are both amazing, Steve in particular has a lovely long loose foreskin.
http://steveholmesshrine.blogspot.com/?zx=67417fc6f74dca92