Huge white cock... who is this??

jerkdude75

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hot scene. it would be cool if my next bf is hung like that.

i deep throated a guy about that size sunday for a little over 2 solid hours. my jaw was hurting, but i'm a trooper. i'm embarrassed to say that i skipped singing on a christmas cd just to suck that dude's cock.

FleshlightMouth

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Providence, Rhode Island, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i deep throated a guy about that size sunday for a little over 2 solid hours. my jaw was hurting, but i'm a trooper. i'm embarrassed to say that i skipped singing on a christmas cd just to suck that dude's cock.

If that guy needs more deepthroat action and you are not available, I'd be happy to fill in :cool:

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
gEEZ lOUISE, HOW ABOUT SOME OF YOU LUCKY GUYS THAT WERE ABLE TO DOWNLOAD REPOST FOR US UNLUCKY GUYS THAT WERENT ABLE TO ACCESS RAPIDSHARE?

LETS SHARE THE WEALTH GUYS....MUCH THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Mongo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

schllong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Love that dump a rump photo spread. Really great when she pulls out his big member and just kind of pauses before devouring it. Only thing better would be if we could see him dump his load all over her beautiful ass!

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
everytime i DL something from rapidshare, windows media player cant open the file, RS sucks....your avi may work lamplight but im not signing up for another site, lol

lamplight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
mediafire should be totally free, and as far has i know, it has no download limit.. we'll see how long that lasts... thx, nakeddad :)

Mongo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My only problem with rapidshare is the 3 hour wait between downloads if you're not a paying member. :mad:

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a 'constant' IP so that doesn't work.. :frown1:

You may also use a proxy. Google proxy. And also on practically every PC if you leave the router off and disconnect all the cables - sometimes for an hour, sometimes for a weekend - you can get a new IP.

But if yours doesn't change after an hour use a proxy. Or use a proxy anyway.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This guy is indeed German and probably lives in Munich (München), where GGG films are recorded. The clip is quite unusual in that he actually ejaculates, which I don't think I've seen him do in any other film.

And by the way, people seem to think his cock is very similar to mine both in size and appearance, judging by the remarks I have had from people who have seen GGG movies. And, of course, who also have seen me with a hardon. :)

Flashy... any locale on some GGG clips???!!!