Human Growth Hormone for Penis Enlargement

zundervall

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
L-argenine seems to help my libido a bit - at least I seem to produce more cum while I'm using it. NOT in huge amounts by any means, but enough that I blow more and feel very good when expelling it. Especially when aimed toward the face, but that's probably just me.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Let's break this one down. . . .

All Testosterone esters = Controlled Substance Go to jail without legit Rx
HGH = Controlled Substance Go to jail without legit Rx
Clomid = Controlled Substance Go to jail without legit Rx
Genetically Re-engineered plant sterols=Controlled Substance Go to jail without legit Rx

Under the latest revisions/re-writes of the steroid laws basically anything that works is now a controlled substance and is illegal.

There is so much misinformation out there on prescription drugs as to what is good or what is bad that nobody can sort this out any more.

HGH The Good. Great in small dosages when patients are monitored for negative effects. Not all will experience negative effects, but monitoring is essential for safety.

HGH The Bad. Can cause changes in normal insulin production and cause diabetes in some individuals. Can cause megaloid changes if taken for long periods of time. Can cause major joint pain to a crippling level if dosage goes too high. Can cause growth of internal organs which over time can create other health problems.

Testosterone Esters

The Negatives:

Can accelerate development of a pre-existing adenocarcinoma tumor to an astounding rate, can cause testicular atrophy if not given with concurrant HGC therapy, can cause additional body hair growth over time, can accelerate male pattern baldness IF the person is genetically predisposed to this type of alopecia. Some can cause increased agression or mood swings if dosage is high. Not every person will experience any or all of these side effects.

The Good:

Will in most men over 40 make substantial improvements in cases of depression without the damage or dependency caused by anti-depressants. Can prevent abnormal gain of bodyfat tied to reduced testosterone production. Can improve both libido and sexual function requiring zero or reduced dosages of erectile dysfunction medications. Can improve feelings of well being and actually stabilize mood swings in men who are androgen deficient.

Benefits of testosterone replacement are most dependent however on the skill of the physician prescribing.

Testosterone replacement can be good or bad depending on who does it and how skilfully it is done.

I am currently involved as a principal in the formation of a chain of medical clinics specializing in male reproductive issues. My family business was medicine, I am currently working with practicing Urologists and Endocrinologists on a daily basis. I have the knowledge to discuss this issue honestly.

When it comes to the use of these compounds there are benefits if handled correctly and there are dangers that are monumental if they are handled incorrectly.

In order to have genital growth on ANY of these substances one would require active hormone receptors. A small percentage of men will retain active hormone receptor sites well into adulthood. This percentage is however very small and though it is possible to find an individual who legitimately has responded with some genital enlargement, it is not a fair statement to even imply that this would be the result with most attempting to create enlargement with existing technology.

I can tell you what it would take to do it, and right now the technology does not exist. It may be possible in the future, but it is not possible for over 90% right now.

Thickjj24

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Legal actions vary state to state... Here in pa it's a slap on the hands, small fine if anything at all.... Cross the bridge to jersey and your looking at serious trouble, they group it with coke and heroin

I dont know where yall are looking but i can get 8 weeks worth of hgh for $300.00. But I take other performance enhancers so i got the hook up lol. but never heard of it making ur dick bigger. will ask though.

D_Myer_Dogasflees

Experimental Member
Media
may work, but i'll stay away from this one if i was under 40 years. HGH falls after 40, so that time it may not be so bad in small proportions, however before is bad as it produces an unnatural balance. Your body has obviously evolved to produce the right amount of the stuff, and i don't think would be endemic, as it won't restore the natural or at least hel our bodies to the current environment, ie we lack testostorone as to our modern lifestyle, therefor it would be doable to take testostorone supps, only to restore to natural levels as the unnatural modern lifestyle lowers it..

go for the testostorone

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not likely being that it burns fat
Oh HGH DOES cause large bellys. I call it turtle belly. You can spot them a mile a way. Remember the abs are a muscle and will grow with the use of HGH. Look for an overly muscular guy that has an obvious 6 pack(no fat) that sticks out as if he is 5 months pregnant.