Hung Asians

Xii

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
check the one in my gallery, it's my guy - tell me what you think :)

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
OK LPSG, I said HOT, HUNG Asian guys. Of the three above one is hot (second one) and he's average. I'm not sure the other two are even legal.

Xii, I'll have a look at your BF and report back. I have a feeling he's SMOKIN' looking at you.

hungitaliano

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I must admit i have done this search for hot hung asian men (not pics - actual men) a few times and have rarely found much to satisfy me.

If anyone finds any hot hung cute asian guys with nice tight bods - send them my way...they will only be used for the purposes of this survey ofcourse:cool: .

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
hungitaliano said:
I must admit i have done this search for hot hung asian men (not pics - actual men) a few times and have rarely found much to satisfy me.

If anyone finds any hot hung cute asian guys with nice tight bods - send them my way...they will only be used for the purposes of this survey ofcourse:cool: .
I'm sure they'd willingly comply.

DadsAreUs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
hungitaliano said:

Sorcerer said:
I'm sure they'd willingly comply.

I, too, have done this search many, many times. The fact the the two hottest guys around here have done it as well somehow makes me feel hot by association. Thanks you two.

chinesecock

Sexy Member
Media