Hung bf says he would trade

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He's kind. And a keeper, for that reason.

But I suspect he is exaggerating. The distress of a large cock and the expectations that flow from it surely isn't that bad? Really? What expectations is he not able to fulfil? If you put your hard dick inside someone's hole, it will more or less fulfil the main expectations just in doing that, won't it?

EquusAZ

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I hate being turned down for sex. Yes it happens, and this is not some plea for an ego stroke. Being girthy, I don't know how many times I've been shot down. Getting all hot and bothered, making out, and then trying to enter someone only to have them pull off after a half hour of trying to a "maybe just oral" comment. Not cool.

I can understand his comment. If I was a 1/2 inch less in girth, my life would be better. Sure my cock wouldn't be as "impressive" but at least I could top without as much worry.

jusright

Legendary Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Life's a bitch! I guess there's worse issues to be afflicted with but it's more of a hassle sometimes when someones eyes are bigger than their hole. :) You eventually find someone more receptive

Whaaaaaat does he really mean that? Um which one of you bottoms or are you both just predictably 'vers'

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
Today my hung bf who is 8 or 8.5 inches said he would trade for my 5.5 incher as he feels the expectations one has when hung so big is too much and stressful. Anyone else feel that way?

Yep, and just the other day I met a guy who wanted to trade his Ferrari Spider for a Ford Fiesta because he felt the expectations to drive the Ferrari fast was too stressfull.

:rolleyes:

Exbiker got it right, he's being kind.

Reactions: keenobserver

fournineteenfiftynine

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yep, and just the other day I met a guy who wanted to trade his Ferrari Spider for a Ford Fiesta because he felt the expectations to drive the Ferrari fast was too stressfull.

:rolleyes:

Exbiker got it right, he's being kind.
I don't know if you care, but that just seems kind of mean spirited to me.

fournineteenfiftynine

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Whaaaaaat does he really mean that? Um which one of you bottoms or are you both just predictably 'vers'

Well I have become more of a top, probably 75% of the time. I'm also the more masculine of the two of us. I'm more masculine in every way except dick size.

EquusAZ

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well I have become more of a top, probably 75% of the time. I'm also the more masculine of the two of us. I'm more masculine in every way except dick size.

Take it for what it is darling, a heart felt compliment on your cock, and a pure desire to give you as much pleasure as you give him. I'd take it as the highest compliment possible.

^^ You should ask a doctor to preform a transplant!!!

fournineteenfiftynine

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Take it for what it is darling, a heart felt compliment on your cock, and a pure desire to give you as much pleasure as you give him. I'd take it as the highest compliment possible.
Thank you very much. Good attitude.

Reactions: Donpgh

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I dunno. You get big enough - fat enough, is really the key - and it's hard to get it into certain orifices. There is actually a downside after the initial fun of "wow!" is over. Some guys with seriously big, fat cocks will never get to take an ass. More than a knob-job is unlikely to happen; deep throating is impossible. And even a good loose twat can only just handle the beast.

I know a guy like that. His cock is awesome, but not all that useable.

Reactions: EquusAZ

EquusAZ

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I dunno. You get big enough - fat enough, is really the key - and it's hard to get it into certain orifices. There is actually a downside after the initial fun of "wow!" is over. Some guys with seriously big, fat cocks will never get to take an ass. More than a knob-job is unlikely to happen; deep throating is impossible. And even a good loose twat can only just handle the beast.

I know a guy like that. His cock is awesome, but not all that useable.

Joe here has a REALLY good point. Unfortunately I get turned down time to time for sex. Not for my length, for my girth. It fucking sux. I haven't been deep throated in years. The last time was heaven - but it's been so long. *shrug*. I am NOT singing the "oh woe is me my dick is too big" blues, but really, sometimes, just ONE factor will be enough to turn someone off - my girth is one of those things.

Reactions: joeweekend

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
Today my hung bf who is 8 or 8.5 inches said he would trade for my 5.5 incher as he feels the expectations one has when hung so big is too much and stressful. Anyone else feel that way?

I don't care how many drawbacks there are to having a big cock, nothing could be as emasculating as a smaller one, meaning anything under 6 inches & more especially anything under 5. Trust me on this: if somebody wants to trade in their monster wang for a miniature pecker, they need their head read- big time - expectations be damned.

dickapick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with EquusAZ here. I have never been deep throated (maybe because I prefer a woman to do the job) but last time sucked it both ways. Teeth! I have quite a mark just under the head. And I can tell you .. It hurts! For that (but only once in a while) I would like it to be a little less thick