hung guy for my mistress

david_schwarzkopf2006

Experimental Member
Media
any HUNG guys wanna make fun of my small cock with my mistress (youd be camming with her) - add me on Skype - david_schwarzkopf

need a guy who's verbally dominant and got a big dick and who will have no issues about putting me in my place.

hanger9

Just Browsing
Media
in case anyone was wondering, this is totally bogus. i've dealt with the guy before and he never produced a girl. sorry

D_fnjfxa1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can confirm this is legit if you have the goods that she needs. I had a good time with them. The girl is sexy and fun to chat/cam with.

Last edited:
Reactions: D34d81

radams3396

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
David is 100% genuine. His girl is very hot. Not for everyone, but Dave is a great guy and this is how he likes to get off. The girl is smoking! Can't wait for my next invite.

david_schwarzkopf2006

Experimental Member
Media
what we're looking for : any HUNG guys wanna make fun of my small cock with my mistress (youd be camming with her) - pm me .need a guy who's verbally dominant and got a big dick and who will have no issues about putting me in my place.

hey, as people have confirmed, this is legit. Our usual camping guy isn't online atm so am looking for someone short-notice. Add on Skype if you like the sound of it:

david_schwarzkopf