Hung guys at nude beaches

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I understand from someone who writes a travel guidebook to Greece that there is a beach in Greece that is basically all nude, all gay, and almost all well-hung! Imagine.....

hunGreek

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I understand from someone who writes a travel guidebook to Greece that there is a beach in Greece that is basically all nude, all gay, and almost all well-hung! Imagine.....

well.. there are 2 famous gay beaches in greece, (im sure there are more but those are the 2 famous ones) one in athens-limanakia, and one in myconos-superParadise

i can pretty much guarantee you that neither is exclusively nudist, and definitely neither is populated by hung people!

the first is only 50% nudist with most of the people being overweight and overaged... (sorry if it sounds ageist, im just trying to kill the, young hung studs lying naked at the beach myth)

and the second, is a big beach with only a part of it, (the left side as you see the beach from the sea) being gay. where its more turisty and you get more fit guys.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yeah I'd say goto a nude beach if you want to see hung guys at a nude beach. And of course give them time to warm up after they get out of the water cuz remember Shrinkage. And I am getting tired of people who think every pic of a large penis on the internet is photoshopped. Even hearing it anymore is tiresome. A large endowment is rare when average is under 6 inches so being at a beach at the right time to see a guy that happens to be swinging his huge hanger while walking on the beach and not swimming in the water should really be a challange, sorta like hitting the lottery. Good luck.

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Creeps on chicks? She didn't seem uneasy to me at all.

Blessings

I am pretty sure that walking around with a hard-on is frowned upon in most nudist circles. She seemed more interested in her cell phone, and smirked that the guy had a boner.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I am pretty sure that walking around with a hard-on is frowned upon in most nudist circles. She seemed more interested in her cell phone, and smirked that the guy had a boner.

frowning upon a hard-on is stupid if everyone around is naked