HUNG guys: Do you only attract BOTTOMS?

dude_007

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would assume the photos have a lot to do with it, if you have pictures showing off a big hard cock, you will probably attract oral and or bottom men more than top men. I have a few ass pics in my LPSG album and I have had many people assume I am a bottom, likely because of the ass pics and absence of hard cock pics.

Men are visual about sex so it might be what you are advertising that draws the oral bottoms.

Reactions: masqlnbtm

sh0n

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
i'm mainly a bottom.... so i get a lot of, "can you do me"
It seems like if you're a top then you can have your pick because EVERYONE is a bottom; and tops are hard to find lol

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Whats all this about topping or bottoming? There is so much more to sex than just anal sex!! Come on now guys, don't be so vanilla!

I fully agree. Some people make sex too mechanical and seem to think that the only important thing is exactly how they get off. It's especially annoying when some gay Internet sites expect everyone to be either a top or a bottom as if anal sex were the only thing. Many gay men don't even want anything to do with anal sex. Whatever became of friendship and affection?

BCH

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm fortunate that my friends promote my dick size and the bottoms seek me out. However, and I might say unfortunately, I don't want to F anything. I consider myself a Versatile Top. I've bottomed less than 10 times - 1 with my ex (several times) and 8 times "trying" but not enjoying. "Mentally" it's the guy that tops me has to be masculine and muscular and a smaller dick than mine lol

Reactions: Gj816

123kerby

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Whenever I put up cock pics on my internet profiles, about 99% of the messages I then receive are from bottoms asking if they can suck my dick and then fuck them. I've had a few guys who will state on their profile they are 'versatile' but then when you start chatting to them they will say the same thing - that they really just want to suck a big cock and then get fucked.

I know there's worse things in the world to complain about:smile: but it does get a bit boring and if I were to actually meet up with any of these guys (I never do) my sex life would be a bit predictable to say the least.

Does this happen to other hung guys?

I am new to this site. I really enjoy looking at you photos. I will post soon. I am not a bottom, but love mutual jack offs. I am really turned on by the male penis. I have big dick also love show it through my jeans. And, yes this does happen to me a lot. It is not a turn on for me. I get turned on by hairy guys with big dicks. Hairy legs are real turn on for me.

D

deleted692552

When I am fully clothed I attract a lot of tops. Otherwise it will be mostly bottom guys when they can see my bulge.

lookingtochange

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In person, obvious bottoms only come up to me. I have to go to a gay bar or leather with older men over 45 for the tops to approach me. Although, this isn't a problem because I'll go up to a guy and ask if he wants to fuck me when I want to bottom. I also get annoyed when I hook up with "vers" men and they only want to bottom telling me they want my "big" cock in them. (I'm not much bigger than 7". I often have sex with men 8"+. I consider myself small or average. I'm also 6'4" and don't consider myself tall.) If they say they are vers, I want them to perform both roles!

Also, dressing to show no bulge will often reduce the number of bottoms who approach me.

I change my hair colour often and have noticed some trends. I get more bottoms when I dye my hair auburn. I get more tops when my hair is light brown or blondish (my natural sun bleached color). I also get more women when my hair is lighter too. I get crazy women when my hair is black, and more black tops when I dye my hair black and a wavier or kinky texture. I get skinny rocker types and asians when my hair is bleached white.

On hook-up apps and sites, I don't list my preferences. If they contact me, I tell them what they want to hear if I like them or can make me laugh. I'm kinda easy.

I don't advertize to the men on the apps that I sleep with women because then I get 9 short bitchy bottoms who expect me to dominate them and only 1 guy who wants to fuck me.

Sometimes I like to top, other times I like to botom. Sometimes I like to go gently, other times hard and rough. Some times I like to bottom, and I'm not satisfied until I've lost count of how many guys have fucked me.

If a guy expects me to top them when I want to bottom, I tell them tough luck or they can rim me and give me a back massage until I'm drenched in my own precum.

I top or bottom based on personality and looks (also my mood), not cock size:
I like pretty asian guys (in their 20s or 30s who spend too much time on their hair) to top me, but if he's annoying me or making me mad, I like to fuck him rough.

Tall (at least 6'), masculine, and buff men, I like to fuck and be fucked. There's something about the power struggle that turns me on. However, if they can dominate me, I'm stuck being a bottom and I like it, even if I wanted to top at the beginning. Ones who tie me up, can do whatever they want to do to me. It's a kink I can't help, especially if they wear glasses and tie me up.

Tall skinny guys make the best bottoms for me. I'll go fast or slow, adjusting to their wants.
I like the ones best who just want a cig and a bear and the tv on a sports game after sex. If I want to cuddle, they tell me no or make me bargain with them. Those are my favorite bottoms.

I don't like fem men (short or tall) though. The femmy ones, I like to smack while they blow me. If I do decide to top them and they moan or make sounds I don't like, I just stop and leave or kick them out. I really hate guys who call their assholes "pussy". Women with smooth skin, and soft curves have pussies. Also, I only like sex with people whose gender identities are not in question. I have trouble sexually when the personality and the pronouns don't match the equipment.

Short, macho hispanic men, make good tops for me, especially when they get vocal and dirty. I like to top short macho guys of other colors. The race thing isn't set in stone, just a general guideline.

I don't like to admit that I'm picky, but I do have many preferences.

D_Audemar_Awfulass

Account Disabled
Media
When I used to characterize myself as a Vers/Top occassionally I would try meeting Top men online and most of the time they wouldnt bother meeting me. I guess they assumed I couldnt be a good bottom. It also hapened the other way, they would rarely contact me. But once I changed my profile pics and claimed to be 'versatile' everything changed. But then if I wanted to top, being 'versatile', I rarely found anyone to join me. In the online community its easier to follow stereotyopes. It takes an open midnedness that many are not disposed to exrecise online.

Btw, who wouldnt want to bottom for you? ;-)

M

Mr Ed in Mass

I don't know...........are women bottoms ????

bighosenow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I like being on top. I don't much care for effeminate guys. Last w/e at one of clubs one of them came up and looked at my dick an asked if "are you a top or bottom?" To get rid of him I replied " a bottom" He said "what a waste" and walked away.

Yankee82

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yeah I get request all the time from guys that want to get fucked by my big dick, some come from guys who say they are 100% str8, they all want big dick! I do prefer fucking pussy, however since my profile says I like ass, guys want to get fucked! I have fucked a few, and they all cum as soon as my big dick pushes in, I guess that is why they want big dick!

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
True, but the OP seems to be saying that because he has a big dick and all that it is assumed he is a top and that is frustrating. He said nothing about compatibility. Even in relationships or whatever where one is either primarily top or primarily bottom, I would think the roles are more fun if they are reversed occasionally. For me personally, to always say be the top, or to always be the bottom, would get really boring to me, regardless of how compatible we may be. And wouldn't a reluctance to occasionally give the other what they may want at the time, part of compatibility, instead of "strictly" if you know what I mean?

Compatibility trumps versatility.

whatsup474

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
True, but the OP seems to be saying that because he has a big dick and all that it is assumed he is a top and that is frustrating. He said nothing about compatibility. Even in relationships or whatever where one is either primarily top or primarily bottom, I would think the roles are more fun if they are reversed occasionally. For me personally, to always say be the top, or to always be the bottom, would get really boring to me, regardless of how compatible we may be. And wouldn't a reluctance to occasionally give the other what they may want at the time, part of compatibility, instead of "strictly" if you know what I mean?
Yeah- A real man likes to fuck and he should expect that his partner wants to fuck Too. it has to be a give and take situation for me.

D

deleted1074483

When I am fully clothed I attract a lot of tops. Otherwise it will be mostly bottom guys when they can see my bulge.
well I love to fuck a bigger guy (in all senses), if a guys got a good handful, mouthful then I certainly wouldn't complain at all, even if their dicks are much bigger than mine, which has been the occasion sometimes, if a guys a bottom, that's the most important thing to me, (ok looks play a big part too), and if he's a nice bulge and a nice firm ass then that's a bonus

find83

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I fully agree. Some people make sex too mechanical and seem to think that the only important thing is exactly how they get off. It's especially annoying when some gay Internet sites expect everyone to be either a top or a bottom as if anal sex were the only thing. Many gay men don't even want anything to do with anal sex. Whatever became of friendship and affection?
Because they are hookup site

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I used to have a bro I played with we flipped. It was always good since we both like being top and both enjoy getting fucked from time to time. I'm muscular masculine athletic so if I put an ad on its always bottoms. A good flip cam be lots of fun. Bottoms are a dime a dozen. But I'll agree that it takes a good bottom to be a great top. Whenever I top a guy he usually text or messages me endlessly wanting more cock. Whether I'm with a chick or a guy I try to please them and give them the best fucking they've ever had. I try to always leave then wanting more of my cock of course chemist has a lot to do with it and whether I'll make love to them or just simply grudge fuck the hell out of them.