Hung In Jail

B_btrelll

Just Browsing
Media
Hey Cmart1,

No offense taken and the story is true. This happened to me in Miami, FL, but I've also heard about similar stuff in NY. It only takes one bad Correction Officer to totally screw you over; making a trustee "forget" to deliver a meal to an inmate is very easy. I am glad your fiance' doesn't play like that.

And, you're right, this should be posted in another forum, namely Relationships/Discrimination/Jealousy. I accidently posted it here. If anyone knows how to move it, please help.

THX
fetkuk

So the fact that each and everyone one of your posts mentions jealousy, humiliation or submission is just pure coincidence is it?

eddie21218

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I was put in Juvenile Detention when I was 15 years old. My buddies and I had been blowing each other for years (we had all heard our Dad's talk about blow jobs and we wanted to be like our dads so we did each other).
I was put in JD becuase I had a real bad drug problem and a horrible attitude so when I was busted for Posession with Intent (pot. This was 1972 or so) My parents were glad to see me go.
The place was laid out like a camp. Long rooms with bunkbeds on each sides.
When I went in they did a strip seach and sprayed us for vermnin. Then after it dried they handed us a towel and we went to get clothes. In the middle of everything naked and getting cheered and catcalled by the inmates on the other side of the indoor fence.
Finally settled in and I was surpised I was given a bottom bunk.
Tried to make friends but nobody was talking to me much. Going to be a long 3 years.
Just before dinner we were lead to the showers. we stripped in the hallway and dumped our clothes, then headed into what looked like a high school shower room. We were led in then the guards left! The water came on cold and I shivered there trying to lather up. Guy next to me reached over and started to stroke my cock. I backed away. Everybody was looking at me and my cock got rock hard. I said something like "please dont do this". The guy got on his knees and started to suck me. A few minutes into it a guy comes over. the boss I realized later, he pushed the guys out of his way and I looked at him. He calls me a fucking faggot and the guys on either side grab hold of me. He told me to suck his cock, and I said no. He punched me in the eye. Fuck. He told me again. This time I didnt answer, just wondering where the fucking guards were. The guys to my side pushed me down to my knees and I didnt resist. Punch in the face really adjusts your outlook on life.
Now keep in mind I was 15 years old not fully grown, but I put my elbow against his balls and I could barely cover the head with my hand. I didnt do a real good job of sucking something that big so he rolled me over and tried to fuck me. I had never been fucked before. Wanted to but it hurt too much. This guy didnt give a shit. He started pushing his cock into my ass and I hit the roof. Screamed at the top of my lungs. Pain was unbearable. He forced me flat on belly and started ramming in and out. All I could do was scream HELP. Finally it went down to whimpers and all I could do was wait for it to be over. He finally shot his load and eventually pulled out. He was bloody and dirty and thankfully he didnt make me clean it offne guy rimmed me and one sucked me off.
I got up and went to supper. My ass bled for a week
Turns out the guy's brother and cousin were in there too. One was the same size he was, the other about 7: and really thick. Tony Mignolio. Damn he was hot. I guess they liked rape because they didnt like willing guys.

Having the bottom bunk let me get laid almost every night. To be fair I got off way more than I was "raped" and the cock was pretty good. (I really miss being a teenager =)

9 years later I wound up in prison. Not as much sex. Stick with your own race and do what the boss said, you can fly under the radar. There were kids younger than me and they were the ones passed around. Paid to have a bunkie who was a neat freak, and had no teeth. He didnt want to get a nut, just suck, so it wasnt all that bad.
Clean and sober now.
Bisexualtoo. I like both equally but tend to go for men as they are easier to have sex with. I never figured out how to get fucked painlessly. Maybe Tony and his buddies ripped something. Eventually I learned to enjoy the pain and love taking it rough and dry.
Sorry for the typos. I got hands like hams.
Eddie

Reactions: Subbklynpr

jman9

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was a contractor in a jail and had to be in various block and cells throughout the week. Inmates were constantly being written up for jacking off in front of female guards. They even made them wear special jump suits if they'd been written up for doing so. But I noticed several of the the female guards not complaining about certain inmates masturbating in front of them either in their cells or in the open shower.

One day while I working in an empty cell I heard one female inmate say to the another in disgust, "look at him." I looked over my shoulder and saw an inmate stroking himself. Look, I'm confident in my size but this guy dwarfed me 2 times over both in terms of length and girth. Now while I got a good look the guard just stared and stared. I walked away and made my way into another empty cell to keep working. When I came out 5 minutes or so later that same guard was still looking at him "shower." I found out from another guard that if an inmate was unusually hung the female guards rarely, if ever wrote them up for exposing themselves.