Hung male sport stars.

Warrior Boy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I hope I don't get anyone in trouble for telling this. Someone mentioned Karl Malone and thought he was pretty big. I'm sure you're probably right. I had a cousin (very well hung himself) that lived by the Jazz owner and he worked at the Delta Center for a while when Malone was playing. He worked as Ball Boy for a couple of years and had full access to both locker rooms. They had to sign something that said they wouldn't talk about things they saw and heard there but he told us that Malone actually had supporter made especially for him to hold his junk. He said he was massive. I know one game his supporter tore while he was playing. He just walked off the court towards the locker room with no explanation or anything. I saw the video of it and you can very easily see the outline in his shorts because his is kind of like a rainbow. He uses his hand to try and push it down as he's walking. He went in and changed it and then came back to play. He just threw the old one away and my cousin took it and showed it to us. We would laugh and say it was big enough to use for a car cover. He told us stories about almost every NBA player as him and a friend who worked there too went on a search to find one bigger than Malones. They said they never did. He also told me about a routine Malone had after each game with his junk that was kind of funny. He had many stories about the time he worked there and even gave us some insight as why John Stockton had so many steals.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He also told me about a routine Malone had after each game with his junk that was kind of funny. He had many stories about the time he worked there and even gave us some insight as why John Stockton had so many steals.

Don't leave us hanging -- spill it! :biggrin1:

BigDuder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Steve McNair of the Titans was nicknamed cinnabon by the local strippers because the only way he could possibly fit his dick in his pants was to roll it up.

D_Beau_Dega

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
"Ive seen first hand some large hockey players. All retired now though."

So either you run a golf course or strip club or both. :smile:

Last edited:

B_JigBohn9x8

Experimental Member
Media
I'm just here for research purposes. I've never had any interest whatsoever in games of any kind or spectator sports. Yet, I do have a lot of info about big cock pro athletes, much of it acquired from LPSG. But it's a bore.

Earlier this topic went off on a tangent about drag queens. I can't stand them, but I knew 2: Craig Russel and Rusty Ryan. Craig Russel was a genius, the best female impersonator in history (he was Mae West's secretary, so he could impersonate her perfectly) and made 2 movies, "Outrageous!" and "Too Outragesous!". Russel was hilarious and obscenely honest. When Russel was with Rich Little's show in Vegas, he was asked to do a John Wayne impression. He did, but with a perfect John Wayne voice said, "Would anyone here like a blow job?" The audience howled with laughter, but Rich Little was not amused!

Rusty Ryan was very fat, not as funny, and appears in both Russel movies. I used to watch him swim when I was lifeguard/pool manager and he would taunt me and laugh at me! Years later I met him at a mutual friend's house, and he asked me, "Do you have a big cock?" When I recovered from the shock, I replied, "Sometimes, but usually it's quite huge."

Last edited:

ih44

Just Browsing
Media
Lewis Moody - fat,uncut cock and big
Austin Healy - average thick cock
Danny Care - uncut meaty dick nice foreskin
Seen all of the above at a well known fitness centre in Leicester years ago. Used to shower right next to them and see them drop their towels and display all. Well nice!

keno810

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
your list is not true.......Brett Favre fucking horsecock.........thats a joke.......small dick there lol

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
your list is not true.......Brett Favre fucking horsecock.........thats a joke.......small dick there lol

Favre isn't small. He's average. But yeah, certainly not a horsecock. And he has a flat ass.

Good, bad or ugly...Brett remains my boy and the NFL won't see another one like him with 279 consecutive starts at QB for a long, long time. No matter what his "leaked" dick pics looked like, any guy who can start every game in 19 seasons without regard for injury and pain has absolutely no deficit in the manhood department--unlike many of his critics.

Attachments