Hung male sport stars.

B_CLong9one

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the guy clearly isn't a new junkie...for everyone in the world has heard of Bret Favre and his many retirements, his sexcapdes...and his cock shot that he took of himself and sent it to the girl in the front office of teh NY JETS? or there abouts

Balljunkie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Aaron Hernandez: I'm not sure if he's really that big, but he goes to extremes to try to show a "hang" behind his football pants. Does he wear a cock ring? And does he have some bunched-up forekskin, too? LOL

Nope, that is all him. The guy has a big cock (either really thick or long or both), and likes to show it off. How much of that is his balls? Who knows? I am just glad that he is willing to show it off.

He is no different than a chick that goes to great lengths to show off her big tatas.

B_CLong9one

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
those cups are just damn hot, ichy and one sweats like a running faucet. and the more sweat, the more itchy they become. i wear one when im on the field in cooler weather, but in late fall..no friggen way am in wearing one

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Flipping through this, I'm cracking up. All the Brett Favre fans out there who think he's hung like a horse . . . he revealed all to the world recently in that inadvertently leaked email & pic. Ooops, more of a ding that a dong.

Yeah, that fucker's tiny

hckyfan03

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Would love to have seen Scott Frost naked.

Chipper Jones - total horse cock. Biggest I've seen in a major league locker room.
Jeff Francouer - very hairy and average cock.
Mike Minor - pretty cock, longish and thin but nice.
Brandon Beachy - above average and great body.