Hung nudist

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Uh, hello? What about the two chicks? The second's body was kind of hard to see, but the first one had a great body with gorgeous tits.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am surprised that no one suggested that was faked, I certainly believe any video shot today would be of much better quality then that. And what I can see something don't look natural about the way it hung like it was very heavy.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To answer two of the questions posed above...yes, it looks " very heavy". Very huge flaccid is most certainly " very heavy". Bigger flaccid does not "bob around" like 3 or 4 flaccid inches does. And if I had to venture a guess, I would think it was not shot with a standard video camera, but perhaps the low resolution video (to get longer run times) available on some digital cameras with higher memory or using a memory card. Video on those cameras is not great, but it works and with a memory card, you can get some decent video time. Again, I think the video is completely real, and the first guy is endowed flaccid as he appears. I have seen that size and larger flaccid, rarely, but I have, on some nude beaches and resorts, so I think he is real.
Best to everyone.

cwd

Experimental Member
Media
:eek: I think it was real. I like how the woman in the video kept coming up with ways to stare. I mean she couldn't even operate a camera because she was staring so hard. She stood beside him so she could stare. She sat down and pretended the sun was in her eyes so she could stare.

D_Poppy_Cocque

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ruinean said:
I am sure the owners of that site are greatful to you pimping their product, but if you have a dick to show us then please do. There was no photo at that page of interest here, there was no link related to the prior posts, nothing about whatsiswhosies pictures.
:mad:

I couldn't agree more. If you say you have it, prove it!

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BigBen said:
To answer two of the questions posed above...yes, it looks " very heavy". Very huge flaccid is most certainly " very heavy". Bigger flaccid does not "bob around" like 3 or 4 flaccid inches does. And if I had to venture a guess, I would think it was not shot with a standard video camera, but perhaps the low resolution video (to get longer run times) available on some digital cameras with higher memory or using a memory card. Video on those cameras is not great, but it works and with a memory card, you can get some decent video time. Again, I think the video is completely real, and the first guy is endowed flaccid as he appears. I have seen that size and larger flaccid, rarely, but I have, on some nude beaches and resorts, so I think he is real.
Best to everyone.

Thanks Ben. I've had fun on this site since July 2004 in deliberate anonymity, usually posting when various nudist topics came up. Being a nudist in this day and age is a roll of the dice on pubic beaches where a sizable number of people are not there to enjoy the freedom of the sun and surf au natural but to engage in voyeuristic activity, sometimes for profit. Evidently I was such a victim on a sunny weekend this May on Black's Beach in San Diego and ended up on an international nudist website called www.Coccozella.com and posted here about a month later in what looks like a promotional video of some kind.

Since the hidden video was posted I've gone through the usual rage/frustration range of emotions until I've nearly gotten to the lesson learned, what-the-hell stage. It is somewhat amuzing to go through the messages and find that most of you are more interested in the flaccid state of my suntanned hanging dong than the slight "beer bloat" stomach and the video evidence I see of the need to get back into the weight room. I've also shaved the rediculous macho mustache off since the video as it made me look like an Italian gigolo even though I'm over half German.

As for that less than memorable day, I do not know the woman in the video with me. She and her girlfriend parked themselves near me at the shoreline and as the afternoon wore on the three of us exchanged small talk; I gather they were visiting the San Diego area. As neophytes to nudism I did notice a lot of giggling from them as I walked to and from my beach towel until at last they asked if they could take my photograph. I consented. The digital camera was owned by the girl laying on the towel (out of video range) and her friend had some difficulty with the depth-of-field and exposure features so I demonstrated how to use the camera. After a couple of quick shots (and a little smiling and giggling from the woman) I put the camera back in the case for them, picked up my drink and sunscreen and went for a walk up the beach.

The video S.O.B. may be a single male who has encountered problems at Black's Beach in the past. I recieved an email from a beachgoer friend in Del Mar that a single male with a hidden camera attached to a cooler was nearly assaulted this summer just south of the trail near the couples section. Needless to say, I would love to find out if poorly shot surrepticious videos is his chief income in life. Pretty pathetic.

Brad's California Dreamer's 6

"Visit the mythic nude beaches of Southern California populated by the beach gals and guys thought to be only legend."

Yeah, well this "California legend" is going to flop his cock around in pre-screened nudist resorts from now on.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
thirteenbyseven said:
Thanks Ben. I've had fun on this site since July 2004 in deliberate anonymity...
Um, I could be missing something, but wouldn't you still anonymous, that is, no connection made between the guy in the video and you (this user account), if you hadn't basically just "outted" yourself with that post? :confused:

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Novice_btm, my name and identity are still private here at lpsg.org, although my face and dong have finally made their appearance. But the power of the internet is simply amazing. Within a couple of days after that nude beach video appeared, my email inbox went bonkers. Since I am a practicing nudist, friends from Southern California to Florida emailed me usually with the following caption, "did you know you were videotaped at Black's" or the more humorous "the second we saw that swinging meat we knew who it was." Thanks- I think.

I also wanted to bring up the tread to higher visibility. A few people at lpsg.org are also nudists and can help me with my efforts to ferret out the S.O.B. who seems to be eaking out a subsistance living as a low- life undercover videographer at Black's Beach, San Diego. The reason why people join expensive nudist resorts like http://www.calienteresort.com are the unregulated male gawkers at public beaches who violate people's privacy with hidden cameras or park themselves in front of female nudists and stare for hours at their private parts.

So far I've found out that this guy's real name is not Brad, his pseudonym at CoccoZella.com. Stay tuned.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
thirteenbyseven said:
...So far I've found out that this guy's real name is not Brad, his pseudonym at CoccoZella.com. Stay tuned.
I'm sure that's mainly out of fear that someone will find out who HE is, and smack him up-side the head with... well, I'll let you fill that in, but as much time as he spent focused on it, I'm not sure he'd consider it "punishment". :wink:

snowflake

Just Browsing
Media
HI Guys,
Just located a new site, well it's new to me. If you want to see some biggies go to: www.ratearod.com click on Hall of Fame, scroll down to # 7 then to #19 who has a soft tape across the top of a 14 incher. There's 100 long ones to view.

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
snowflake said:
HI Guys,
Just located a new site, well it's new to me. If you want to see some biggies go to: www.ratearod.com click on Hall of Fame, scroll down to # 7 then to #19 who has a soft tape across the top of a 14 incher. There's 100 long ones to view.

Now why would you post this here, rather than as a new topic? Ratearod is a very well known site, and the 'fourteeninch' cock is a well known fake.

cheers

Dillon