HUNG self-sucking college guy (with cam!)

D_Snidely_Seatsniffer

Account Disabled
Media
Hey fellow LPSGers! I posted here once a long time ago and wanted to re-introduce myself to the new crowd (and with my new nickname). I'm 9+" long, I think 5.5-5.75" thick or so (want to help me measure it?). I have big balls that hang fairly low and are usually ballooned and heavy with jizz -- I shoot huge loads too! I like to keep fairly clean shaven down there but I'm also a bit hairy so sometimes it's not perfect. I also have the distinction of being an auto-fellatio expert! I've been self-sucking (well, more like self-THROATING) since I was maybe 16 years old. I've got an excellent, detailed story of the encounter where a girlfriend helped me "discover" this latent talent that I thought I'd share.

I was about 16 when I first sucked myself off. I was having one of those typical, awkward exchanges with a girl from a nearby town. You know the kind, everything awkward but even more exciting because neither of you knew what the hell you were doing. Like any teenage boy was (as I still am) completely insatiable and quickly developed a reputation. I wasn't overly charming or any more charismatic than the next guy, but word had gotten out. The upperclassmen who played varsity sports would actually ASK me in the locker-room. "Can I see it?" Girls at parties and school events would cop a feel and giggle in a gaggle. I knew I was big, but had no frame of reference.

But there was this one girl, Adriana, who was far more brazen (and, like me, had a reputation). One summer afternoon she came over when my parents were away for the weekend and things quickly started progressing the way they naturally do when two teenagers are left alone in a house: We kissed with too much tongue and groped at one another awkwardly. When she felt the bulge in my jeans, sticking uncomfortably down my left pant leg as it does when I get hard, she stopped and looked at me with her mouth open. "Stand up." she said decisively. I did and she undid my belt, then yanked down both my jeans and boxer briefs in one rough motion. My long, veiny dick bounded forth and bounced lightly in the air for a few moments, already hard as steel, and as she put first her left and then her right hand around it she said with all the sincerity and surprise in the world: "Fuck. You know, you could probably self-suck."

Dumbly not putting the words together I asked "What do you mean?" She patted the bed indicating that I should sit down so I did, feeling a bit vulnerable with my cock flopping around while she was still fully clothed. "Like this." she said in a schoolmarmish tone, grasping me firmly by the base so blood surged into my cock and it almost hurt from the tension. She slowly pushed my head down toward it and when my lips touched the head I gave her an odd look. But it was the mesmerized look in her eyes, the complete joy on her face that made me continue. I found I could easily swallow not only the head, but most of the shaft too! Then I slowly licked up and down and around leaving a trail of glistening wet saliva all the while looking at her. She pulled her panties to one side and began lightly slipping her fingers up and down her lips and swelling red clit until she started moaning softly, guarding herself from being too loud as if what she were doing were a secret. "Oh my God!" she kept repeating, like a mantra, with the emphasis on the last word. "I'm going to cum soooo hard!" she said and I looked up from my frenzied sucking, mumbling the words "Me too!" while choking on dick. I couldn't believe what I was doing but it felt electric to be throating myself and seeing how turned on she was and at that point just didn't care what kind of stories and rumors might come out of it. "Jizz in your mouth. Now." she said very soberly, it was the "Now" part that sent me over the edge and I proceeded to blow a massive and thick load of jizz into my mouth, much of it right down my throat! From the dark wet spot on my sheet I could tell she was obviously cumming too. With my mouth full of cum and her knowing it she approached me on her knees and began kissing me softly, letting the cum dribble out onto her lips and tongue, some spilling out of our mouths onto her large tits. With a big grin plastered on her cummy face she said "You're a selfsucker!", as if I'd been confirmed or had graduated!

I love love LOVE self-sucking especially when I can show off for an appreciative audience (sorry guys, I'm bi but prefer to show off to women or couples!). My favorite thing is to be bobbing up and down on my shaft while someone licks my balls and plays with my tight ass, then when I'm ready to blow I can shower both of our faces with my thick load! :) I love exchanging dirty e-mails, pix and videos with women and couples and especially love showing off on Yahoo! with my cam while you watch and listen to me moan while I unload. Check out my gallery here on LPSG. Also check out this hot vid I made with my webcam of me strokin', squeezing my balls, and tying up my cock so my veins stick out:

selfsuckstud strokin' huge cock!

I would love it if people would PM me or leave comments with what they think.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, you want the honest truth..your cock is long and sexy and your balls full and exciting..you play with yourself admirably...but as a self-deepthroater myself (also with large 9 inch cock) I really wanted to see you take at least a couple licks at sucking it! Hope we get to see some of that action real soon! Love your gallery pictures!

Reactions: Allan S.

smallballs

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey fellow LPSGers! I posted here once a long time ago and wanted to re-introduce myself to the new crowd (and with my new nickname). I'm 9+" long, I think 5.5-5.75" thick or so (want to help me measure it?). I have big balls that hang fairly low and are usually ballooned and heavy with jizz -- I shoot huge loads too! I like to keep fairly clean shaven down there but I'm also a bit hairy so sometimes it's not perfect. I also have the distinction of being an auto-fellatio expert! I've been self-sucking (well, more like self-THROATING) since I was maybe 16 years old. I've got an excellent, detailed story of the encounter where a girlfriend helped me "discover" this latent talent that I thought I'd share.

I was about 16 when I first sucked myself off. I was having one of those typical, awkward exchanges with a girl from a nearby town. You know the kind, everything awkward but even more exciting because neither of you knew what the hell you were doing. Like any teenage boy was (as I still am) completely insatiable and quickly developed a reputation. I wasn't overly charming or any more charismatic than the next guy, but word had gotten out. The upperclassmen who played varsity sports would actually ASK me in the locker-room. "Can I see it?" Girls at parties and school events would cop a feel and giggle in a gaggle. I knew I was big, but had no frame of reference.

But there was this one girl, Adriana, who was far more brazen (and, like me, had a reputation). One summer afternoon she came over when my parents were away for the weekend and things quickly started progressing the way they naturally do when two teenagers are left alone in a house: We kissed with too much tongue and groped at one another awkwardly. When she felt the bulge in my jeans, sticking uncomfortably down my left pant leg as it does when I get hard, she stopped and looked at me with her mouth open. "Stand up." she said decisively. I did and she undid my belt, then yanked down both my jeans and boxer briefs in one rough motion. My long, veiny dick bounded forth and bounced lightly in the air for a few moments, already hard as steel, and as she put first her left and then her right hand around it she said with all the sincerity and surprise in the world: "Fuck. You know, you could probably self-suck."

Dumbly not putting the words together I asked "What do you mean?" She patted the bed indicating that I should sit down so I did, feeling a bit vulnerable with my cock flopping around while she was still fully clothed. "Like this." she said in a schoolmarmish tone, grasping me firmly by the base so blood surged into my cock and it almost hurt from the tension. She slowly pushed my head down toward it and when my lips touched the head I gave her an odd look. But it was the mesmerized look in her eyes, the complete joy on her face that made me continue. I found I could easily swallow not only the head, but most of the shaft too! Then I slowly licked up and down and around leaving a trail of glistening wet saliva all the while looking at her. She pulled her panties to one side and began lightly slipping her fingers up and down her lips and swelling red clit until she started moaning softly, guarding herself from being too loud as if what she were doing were a secret. "Oh my God!" she kept repeating, like a mantra, with the emphasis on the last word. "I'm going to cum soooo hard!" she said and I looked up from my frenzied sucking, mumbling the words "Me too!" while choking on dick. I couldn't believe what I was doing but it felt electric to be throating myself and seeing how turned on she was and at that point just didn't care what kind of stories and rumors might come out of it. "Jizz in your mouth. Now." she said very soberly, it was the "Now" part that sent me over the edge and I proceeded to blow a massive and thick load of jizz into my mouth, much of it right down my throat! From the dark wet spot on my sheet I could tell she was obviously cumming too. With my mouth full of cum and her knowing it she approached me on her knees and began kissing me softly, letting the cum dribble out onto her lips and tongue, some spilling out of our mouths onto her large tits. With a big grin plastered on her cummy face she said "You're a selfsucker!", as if I'd been confirmed or had graduated!

I love love LOVE self-sucking especially when I can show off for an appreciative audience (sorry guys, I'm bi but prefer to show off to women or couples!). My favorite thing is to be bobbing up and down on my shaft while someone licks my balls and plays with my tight ass, then when I'm ready to blow I can shower both of our faces with my thick load! :) I love exchanging dirty e-mails, pix and videos with women and couples and especially love showing off on Yahoo! with my cam while you watch and listen to me moan while I unload. Check out my gallery here on LPSG. Also check out this hot vid I made with my webcam of me strokin', squeezing my balls, and tying up my cock so my veins stick out:

selfsuckstud strokin' huge cock!

I would love it if people would PM me or leave comments with what they think.
It's a shame you are so straight. Would love to relieve your lips of their suction by adding my own.

unclespunk1049

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow, Selfsuckstud! Welcome! What an impressive cock and impressive ability. I don't know why, but I think selfsucking is really hot to look at. I've always fantasized about being with someone who would do it in front of me...and who I could help! Have you looked at some of the other selfsuckers on xtube? There are others that are quite impressive also..like Al Eingang and Barbarseriglio. Anyway, thanks for sharing and hope to see more photos of your talent!

A voyeur at heart,
Uncle

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, call me sceptical, but that story reads as though it has slipped out of the 'Fictitious Stories' forum ... but if it IS word for word literal fact, then I apologise.