Hung Shemales

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I can vaguely imagine running into one I might find attractive if hugely hung for sucking, but not likely. Much prefer a totally male body, and fortunately, there are a lot of those and a lot of hung ones. I'm not likely to explore shemales any further than this thread and getting to know one would never be possible. The mentality is not quite up there, and even that one with the huge dick getting fucked just looks super-whorish and half-wit.

Howard1122

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
In 1999 I came across a "trans" wanking herself or is it himself at Wellington's Breaker Bay. This was at the end of summer in March I recall. I was totally naked as one is apt to be at a nude beach and stumbled on the situation as I walked along the back of the beach.:frown1: You can imagine my surprise coming across the naked "trans" and one wanking. Now I'm not one to forget my manners, so promptly introduced myself. I was complimented on my "nice" tan and "nice" cock and invited to assist. No thanks, I ventured, but was invited then to watch. This I did for a few minutes. It was soon out of my comfort zone, so I bade him or her goodbye and went on my way. At that stage there was a feeling that sexual activity would undermine "genuine naturism" so it paid to keep one's distance. There was plenty of that if you knew where to look. Howard. :smile:

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media

Attachments

L8libertad

Loved Member
Media
"has breast implants that look totally unnatural, and of course the cock doesn't even come close in length or especially girth."

Well im pretty sure she is it after a titjob... Many Shemales take also female sexual hormons what let their dicks shrink.

Randy

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks L8 - but Bianca Freire
BIANCA FREIRE
has breast implants that look totally unnatural, and of course the cock doesn't even come close in length or especially girth.
Any other ideas?:confused:

Her name is Jennifer and she was in trans Samba 10. I think she's Brazilian. She was living in Germany about a year ago.

Attachments