Hunter Hayes

billybones

Superior Member
Media
There's nothing wrong with country music. There is something wrong with the people who listen to it and make it a lifestyle. It's a choice, folks.

RobinSF

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh dear, my grannie panties are older than he is! But he is an adorable young thing, well spoken and polite. I noticed when he was on the view, he looked like he has some big feet, which if you measure the same way as other puppies, the boy has some growing to do. I am sure he will have the boys and girls gushing for years to come.

mickypics

Sexy Member
Media
This guy is hot as hell - he's got tons of youtube vid's out of live concert shows and he's got a perfect ass, and i was expecting a nonexistent package, but i was wrong- he's definatley got a worthwhile dick.

greatguyinbuffalo

Cherished Member
Media
I just seen him in concert when he came with Carrie Underwood, he was good but i had no idea who he was, i heard his songs like once or twice but Carrie was awesome. He was cute but alittle young i think.

eskimojoe126

Expert Member
Media
I heard from my friend who works in Radio, and he had Hunter in the studio during his morning show, and during the break he and Hunter were talking, and from what he said, he is 92% sure Hunter has a Prince Albert. Just FYI.
My friend has a way of getting anything out of anybody without even trying.

Reactions: JX711

crazybaby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I heard from my friend who works in Radio, and he had Hunter in the studio during his morning show, and during the break he and Hunter were talking, and from what he said, he is 92% sure Hunter has a Prince Albert. Just FYI.
My friend has a way of getting anything out of anybody without even trying.

Would like to know for sure. lol.

• Haha
Reactions: JX711