I am addicted to women looking at MY penis bulge

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I seem to be addicted to women looking at My penis bulge. I see women looking all the time and I seem to in joy it.

I wear jeans and boxers but it still shows.

Last edited:

jismopper

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yeah, I've recently become a fan of showing off. I'm looking to buy some new jeans soon. Any suggestions on one's that will show off my package better?

hungphat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, I've recently become a fan of showing off. I'm looking to buy some new jeans soon. Any suggestions on one's that will show off my package better?

If you are hung and wear low rise jeans, it will show whether you like it or not.

the_kerryzzz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Its thick and nice big veins. Thats really cool to know that you enjoy them checking out your basket. Do you feel alright about it when you notice guys checking it out as well??

SR_Blarney_Frank

Experimental Member
Media
Is the presumption here that any attention is good attention? I recall seeing a woman in the airport with her boobs very nearly spilling out of her blouse. She wasn't all that attractive - probably late 40s and dressed like a hooker. My boss and I couldn't help but stare at the spectacle. After she was out of earshot we laughed our asses off.

Media
It only happened once to me. I was sitting on a bus, just past the door in the middle. At one of the bus stops a girl (I think she was between 16 and 18 years old, I was like 21) wanted to get off the bus and went for the middle door. But when she was going down the steps she turned her head right, and looked at my bulge, and then at my eyes, and almost fell :smile:

James Duncan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Catching women respond to the sight of my bulge is fun when I am in public with my girlfriend; we both get a good laugh out of it. I have a favorite pair of jeans and a cock ring that I wear to accentuate the manliness dangling below my belt line.

My favorite locations to parade around with a bulge are Victoria Secret or any young ladies clothing store like Forever 21 on the weekends.

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love looking at bulges, when I was younger I was more shy about it, but nowadays, I don’t care and when I see a noticeable bulge and flash a smile most of the guys are grinning right back.

Wear those tight jeans, why do you think we show off our cleavage – to not get noticed.

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love looking at bulges, when I was younger I was more shy about it, but nowadays, I don’t care and when I see a noticeable bulge and flash a smile most of the guys are grinning right back.

Wear those tight jeans, why do you think we show off our cleavage – to not get noticed.

i should grinning right back? i mostly turn my head a way when thay look.

syphon80

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i should grinning right back? i mostly turn my head a way when thay look.

I usually adjust the bulge when they look, sorta a punishment for some cause they look away lol.. But some give the raised eyebrow stare or smile and turn away..