"I am the queen of clits. And this is the biggest clit in the world."

joebigballs

Just Browsing
Media
Umm....thats NOT a clit. She's a "hermaphrodite" Likely, she wan't born with the standard XX sex chromosomes that all women have in common, but probably has XXY where the Y did not disassociate from the X prior to her father completing meiosis II and producing viable sperm...

Thus, she has developed external female and male genitals. And although she does likely have ovaries, she is more than likely sterile...

Last edited:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:aargh4: :aargh4: :aargh4: :wtf2: :why: :aargh4: :aargh4: :aargh4:

Great! Now I have to rinse my eyes with Formula 409
to get that image off them.

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There has to be some scientist-derived maximum length where, if surpassed, it is no longer a clit and becomes a dick. We could call it the "Classyron would shit his pants if he found this by accident" line.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Umm....thats NOT a clit. She's a "hermaphrodite" Likely, she wan't born with the standard XX sex chromosomes that all women have in common, but probably has XXY where the Y did not disassociate from the X prior to her father completing meiosis II and producing viable sperm...

Thus, she has developed external female and male genitals. And although she does likely have ovaries, she is more than likely sterile...
Yeah, dig it, that was my thought too.

:aargh4: :aargh4: :aargh4: :wtf2: :why: :aargh4: :aargh4: :aargh4:​

Great! Now I have to rinse my eyes with Formula 409

to get that image off them.
save a lot for me there, NJQT! I need to remove this image outta my brain/eyes too.

softverge

Experimental Member
Media

I think the preferred term these days is 'intersex' but yeah, I mostly agree. This condition is often operated on very early in an individual's life, so they can function 'normally' - whatever the fuck that is. We get so brainwashed into thinking sex is either 'male' or 'female' that most people regard extremes of both and everything inbetween with suspicion, envy and awe. This website is kinda about extremes, which is why it aims to 'support' I guess... :rolleyes: