I asked my Girlfriend to do a gangbang and she is being difficult

cey

Just Browsing
Media
Are you fucking retarded? Why would you ask your girlfriend to do a gangbang? If she doesn't want to then she doesn't want to. Don't be such a douche.

yesitsbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I asked my Girlfriend to do a gang bang with 10 of my buddies..And she is being a real jerk. Its not like she doesn't know most of the guys..She knows most of thier names or a least saw most of them once or twice. Now how can I convince her to do it--she's just being uncooperative and unfriendly. Any idea's? Tell she has to or I will dump her?

WTF, you are joking, right?

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
At eight posts, this one has shown no taste or concern. Perhaps he thinks the whole world is a f'en party. Maybe he's on drugs. Maybe its a joke.

Maybe the ignore button can be used.

Well,I think you avoided a firestorm. Thanks for the edit.

Last edited:

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I asked my Girlfriend to do a gang bang with 10 of my buddies..And she is being a real jerk...Now how can I convince her to do it--she's just being uncooperative and unfriendly. Any idea's?

I suggest that you show her how much fun it would be by letting her watch you suck their cocks and let each of them plough your ass twice. After all of that fun I'm sure she might give it a go.:wink:

B_chinagirl73

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Atomic tiger seems a tad insensitive. GB is not everyone's cup of tea.

But, he DID say he was joking.

But I like it myself and so do some other women - and many more fantasise about it but won't do it for a whole lot of reasons. What is with the moral backlash? Its a sexual activity that one may choose to be involved in. :)

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I used to know a guy whose fantasy was to see his wife fucked by a handsome muscled man.

He took her to a swingers club, where they met a guy.

The guy fucked the lady like her husband never did, or so I assume.

Indeed, now the muscled and handsome guy is his wife's lover, he has to mantain him and let them fuck anytime they please, otherwise they'll tell around, and he is not in the position to allow it.

How to ruin your own life...,

Last edited:

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Last edited:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
QFT. You're either completely unworthy of her or you're a troll. If it's the former, you need to learn some consideration and sensitivity. If it's the latter, you need to go away.

He needs to go away. Nothing he posts is of value.:mad: