I dont believe 12-13 inch penis and thick exist........

there are lots of talk and pics of mens penis supposedly 12-13 or longer and very thick.... well pics can be fooled... i dont believe what i dont see in person.
Only way you will convince me is to show mw in person and put it in my throat and ass so i never forget...
no you cant can you because they are not real
prove me wrong

Very funny, buddy. Thanks for this thread.

paintergal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had an ex boyfriend who claimed that he knew someone who was 11 inches. I believe he went as far as to impersonating this person, and he set up a threesome, with someone pretending to be that person. I wasn't allowed to see or touch... And while I'm sure that third person was real, I believed his cock rather to be a toy or strap on. And shortly after, I wanted to see who the third person was, and he refused to introduce me and if he was impersonating that person, that person refused to show a pic of himself too as well. That whole threesome lead to the downfall of our relationship.

I haven't decided if I will entertain the thoughts of threesomes, but if it happens, I want some say or control over things.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Have you ever thought that perhaps actors Chris Hemsworth or Chris Pratt began their careers this way? No......well I tried.

The only shocking result of that Jonah-showering-and-playing-with-his-cock video is the mystery of his ass rash. It doesn't look like the result of a branding iron so perhaps it is dermatitis? He should consult a dermatologist before it migrates to the front and infects his prized possession. :(

1g5463

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Have you ever thought that perhaps actors Chris Hemsworth or Chris Pratt began their careers this way? No......well I tried.

The only shocking result of that Jonah-showering-and-playing-with-his-cock video is the mystery of his ass rash. It doesn't look like the result of a branding iron so perhaps it is dermatitis? He should consult a dermatologist before it migrates to the front and infects his prized possession. :(
The shower scene was preceded by Jonah attempting to have intercourse with himself, perhaps accounting for the rash. Hence, the name of the video "Go fuck yourself". He is apparently fully hard in it but the clip eludes me.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The shower scene was preceded by Jonah attempting to have intercourse with himself, perhaps accounting for the rash. Hence, the name of the video "Go fuck yourself". He is apparently fully hard in it but the clip eludes me.

In 1930, a young astronomer named Clyde Tombaugh discovered the dwarf planet Pluto. Even after launching the Hubble telescope, this far away planetoid has been shrouded in mystery for some eighty-five years. On July 14th the New Horizons spacecraft will fly-by the binary-planet Pluto-Charon and Pluto's minor moons, lifting the veil of secrecy on this Kiper Belt object for the first time.

On March 15, 1999 HBO released the pseudo-documentary titled Private Dicks-Men Exposed, and with it unleashed on an unsuspecting world its most unlikely phallic star (ah... well...um...kinda) named John Falcon. To date while one of the farthest objects in our solar system is finally being revealed, Jonah's penis is still a mystery!!!!

For the very few who haven't seen the HBO Special, it's now on YouTube. Around the eighteen minute mark is an interesting segment with Jonah, his "completely flaccid" penis turgidly hanging with blood coursing through a bulging and throbbing vein along the top. Enjoy:

Reactions: sdp

1g5463

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
In 1930, a young astronomer named Clyde Tombaugh discovered the dwarf planet Pluto. Even after launching the Hubble telescope, this far away planetoid has been shrouded in mystery for some eighty-five years. On July 14th the New Horizons spacecraft will fly-by the binary-planet Pluto-Charon and Pluto's minor moons, lifting the veil of secrecy on this Kiper Belt object for the first time.

On March 15, 1999 HBO released the pseudo-documentary titled Private Dicks-Men Exposed, and with it unleashed on an unsuspecting world its most unlikely phallic star (ah... well...um...kinda) named John Falcon. To date while one of the farthest objects in our solar system is finally being revealed, Jonah's penis is still a mystery!!!!

For the very few who haven't seen the HBO Special, it's now on YouTube. Around the eighteen minute mark is an interesting segment with Jonah, his "completely flaccid" penis turgidly hanging with blood coursing through a bulging and throbbing vein along the top. Enjoy:
I find your writing style most amusing. He is definitely not flaccid but he was surely measured by the producers?

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
View attachment 394460
I think Mandingo has been measured at 12" according to this site.
Seems pretty accurate if you judge the size of the toys molded from North, Lex & Diesel.

Come on... The site is soo far off on their estimates, it's a joke.

They have Ron Jeremy @ 10 inches - John Holmes @ 8 - pleazzz

MarathonMan

Sexy Member
Media
Sorry, never watched a holmes or jeremy flick but I have seen the lex, north and diesel toys and the measurements seem pretty accurate.
I never knew mandingo was as short as some people say. But that thing looks like its at least close to a foot long.
I dont think shorty is 8" tho

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry, never watched a holmes or jeremy flick but I have seen the lex, north and diesel toys and the measurements seem pretty accurate.
I never knew mandingo was as short as some people say. But that thing looks like its at least close to a foot long.
I dont think shorty is 8" tho

Shane Diesel sells a dildo in exact size - it's 7.5" long - thevisualiser.net claims he's 9.5 - go figure ;)

BiggMikey

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
...I have seen the lex, north and diesel toys and the measurements seem pretty accurate...
Measurements of the dildo accurate - sure. But are the dildo accurate representations of reality?...Think about it man. And Yeah check Tiny Princess' comment that follows yours.

Reactions: lapdog2001