I Eat Pussy...

badboybryce

LPSG Legend
Media
...and I love it! I don't do it to everyone, but to those I do, I love to do it. I can't help the fact that I love to watch her squirm as my tongue and fingers go to work. Or how I love to hear her moan and scream MY NAME from the pleasure that I am giving her.

I can't help that I love the taste of her smooth skin against my tongue and lips. I can't help the fact that when it gets too good, she tries to run - only to realize that the pleasure would cease. I love when she grabs hold of my head and warrants me to lick harder, suck harder, lick faster, suck faster. I love when her legs tighten around me, causing me to suffocate in her glory. I love when her body executes spasm after spasm after spasm, and then I lift my head held high because I accomplished what I set out to do--to eat pussy.

I don't have any time to play around. When I'm down there, I'm down there! So what if my face looks like a glazed doughnut afterward. I'm a man. I EAT PUSSY! I can't help it. I love it. Is that okay with you?

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It's more than okay man. My tongue chased a pussy across the bed last night. I love it when they try to run. :biggrin:

M

Mr Ed in Mass

. I love it. Is that okay with you?[/quote]

No! stop it RIGHT NOW !....LOL!!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...and I love it! I don't do it to everyone, but to those I do, I love to do it. I can't help the fact that I love to watch her squirm as my tongue and fingers go to work. Or how I love to hear her moan and scream MY NAME from the pleasure that I am giving her.

I can't help that I love the taste of her smooth skin against my tongue and lips. I can't help the fact that when it gets too good, she tries to run - only to realize that the pleasure would cease. I love when she grabs hold of my head and warrants me to lick harder, suck harder, lick faster, suck faster. I love when her legs tighten around me, causing me to suffocate in her glory. I love when her body executes spasm after spasm after spasm, and then I lift my head held high because I accomplished what I set out to do--to eat pussy.

I don't have any time to play around. When I'm down there, I'm down there! So what if my face looks like a glazed doughnut afterward. I'm a man. I EAT PUSSY! I can't help it. I love it. Is that okay with you?
OMG! That was hot! You should have that printed up on calling cards with your cell number and hand them out to women you are interested in.:wink::tongue:

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like to suck a women untill she swells into a little knot, then i`ll play with it, sucking it and swelling it untill i can feel it grow in my mouth, when her p***y spot is hard then i`ll move my tongue around the swelled area so that i can lift it with my tongue, then i`ll slightly suck it and lick it lovingly untill she cums over and over so that her thighs grip my head and i have to open her legs back up. I then place my hands behind her and lift her in the air supporting her so that she can arch her back as a force her to cum again and again untill her legs quiver and tense up, at this point i continue as it sends her into orgasmic bliss and she`s cuming so hard and long that she can no longer talk but only try and catch her breath as her heart seems to miss a beat or two.

hedonic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
wow -- I'm surprised you didn't come in with your usual condemnation. Something like "a vagina is made for penile intercourse not oral sex...."

So you should say that for a penis too?? I dont think so. I say eat, lick, lapp, and finger on. let the taste go from tangy to creamy n back to tangy. lick on, lapp on, its eyes roll behind you head time. God I love it too.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The best part of sucking a p***y is when the women cums so hard and long that it tickles her, not many have let me continue once a womens p***y tickles. When they do let me it`s like they start speeking in tongues, and gasping for air, i guess not all women can handle that kind of sexual pleasure. I`ve met two so far. lol

lafever

badboybryce

LPSG Legend
Media
OMG! That was hot! You should have that printed up on calling cards with your cell number and hand them out to women you are interested in.:wink::tongue:

Funny, but every woman wouldn't qualify. You, on the other hand, would receive my home number. :biggrin1:

I'd have you speaking a language you never knew that you knew.

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So hot badboybryce.

I love the soft sensuality of licking a pussy. Holding her legs apart, firmly so she can't close them. Licking her lips, sucking on them gently. Teasing her hole by circling it with my tongue, maybe putting it in slightly. Licking her swollen clit lightly, so lightly in circles, until she's grinding her wet pussy in my face, begging me to lick harder.
Then I wrap my arms around her thighs and suck on that clit, flicking it with my tongue while my lips are wrapped around it.
Before she cums, I stop and tease her hole with my finger, slowly inserting it. My finger curved upward, rubbing on her gspot. I work one finger for a minute then insert another 2. I do not go in and out so much than rub that gspot.
My tongue finds her clit again, and I lick, with a soft tongue, tasting her.
Her back arches, her pussy grinds against my fingers and face. She starts bucking, but I expect it and keep my tongue on her clit and my fingers in her pussy, following her.
When she cums, when I feel her hot, wet hole clinging to my fingers, I cum.

Yep, I love eating pussy too.

stadarcad

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Depending on the girl, i'll eat out...and love it. I eat pussy like its a pie eating contest, but slower. I get my tongue all up in there and dont leave until I get atleast 2 or 3 climaxes from her and than its time to start the show. walk away with my face looking like I just got out the shower. So I can feel your passion about it Bad.