I Eat Pussy...

badboybryce

LPSG Legend
Media
Depending on the girl, i'll eat out...and love it. I eat pussy like its a pie eating contest, but slower. I get my tongue all up in there and dont leave until I get atleast 2 or 3 climaxes from her and than its time to start the show. walk away with my face looking like I just got out the shower. So I can feel your passion about it Bad.

:biggrin1::biggrin1:

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
...and I love it! I don't do it to everyone, but to those I do, I love to do it. I can't help the fact that I love to watch her squirm as my tongue and fingers go to work. Or how I love to hear her moan and scream MY NAME from the pleasure that I am giving her.

I can't help that I love the taste of her smooth skin against my tongue and lips. I can't help the fact that when it gets too good, she tries to run - only to realize that the pleasure would cease. I love when she grabs hold of my head and warrants me to lick harder, suck harder, lick faster, suck faster. I love when her legs tighten around me, causing me to suffocate in her glory. I love when her body executes spasm after spasm after spasm, and then I lift my head held high because I accomplished what I set out to do--to eat pussy.

I don't have any time to play around. When I'm down there, I'm down there! So what if my face looks like a glazed doughnut afterward. I'm a man. I EAT PUSSY! I can't help it. I love it. Is that okay with you?
Fuck yeah!!! I feel the EXACT way about a sexy male ass!:tongue:

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
...and I love it! I don't do it to everyone, but to those I do, I love to do it. I can't help the fact that I love to watch her squirm as my tongue and fingers go to work. Or how I love to hear her moan and scream MY NAME from the pleasure that I am giving her.

I can't help that I love the taste of her smooth skin against my tongue and lips. I can't help the fact that when it gets too good, she tries to run - only to realize that the pleasure would cease. I love when she grabs hold of my head and warrants me to lick harder, suck harder, lick faster, suck faster. I love when her legs tighten around me, causing me to suffocate in her glory. I love when her body executes spasm after spasm after spasm, and then I lift my head held high because I accomplished what I set out to do--to eat pussy.

I don't have any time to play around. When I'm down there, I'm down there! So what if my face looks like a glazed doughnut afterward. I'm a man. I EAT PUSSY! I can't help it. I love it. Is that okay with you?

*high fives*

Dude, are we related? You're the only other person I've ever encountered who could wax so rhapsodic over cunning linguistics.

8dot75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, i suppose I should throw my tongue in the ring and admit I'm a hardcore pussy eater too.
Like many guys here, I'm considered well endowed, but (gasp!!!:eek:) SOMETIMES I want to "double the pleasure".

I mean, for starters, I love SO many things about it... the way she squirms and coos when I nibble her clit; or how she grabs my head when I'm teasing her lips with my nose (okay, I'm a FREAK... Sue me!)

I also love it as a warm up for things to COME.. pun intended...

I ESPECIALLY love it when I know I'm getting her off, and she bucks her hips at me while panting and muttering incomprehnsibly...

Bt I LOVE LOVE LOVE it when she pulls me to her and rides me hard enough to bruise us both....just for a simple pussy licking...

now THAT'S gratitude!!

All of that aside.. I just like to.

and there's nothing wrong with that.

badboybryce

LPSG Legend
Media
Well, i suppose I should throw my tongue in the ring and admit I'm a hardcore pussy eater too.
Like many guys here, I'm considered well endowed, but (gasp!!!:eek:) SOMETIMES I want to "double the pleasure".

I mean, for starters, I love SO many things about it... the way she squirms and coos when I nibble her clit; or how she grabs my head when I'm teasing her lips with my nose (okay, I'm a FREAK... Sue me!)

I also love it as a warm up for things to COME.. pun intended...

I ESPECIALLY love it when I know I'm getting her off, and she bucks her hips at me while panting and muttering incomprehnsibly...

Bt I LOVE LOVE LOVE it when she pulls me to her and rides me hard enough to bruise us both....just for a simple pussy licking...

now THAT'S gratitude!!

All of that aside.. I just like to.

and there's nothing wrong with that.

Now that's hot!

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

D_Al_A_Ghory

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Eating pussy is such a turn on for me MMMMMMMMMMM I love the feeling of a swet wet pussy and a swollen clit. I love to stick my toungue in and out and then go bellow to start eating her ass as I also insert my toungue in her hole as I fonger her pussy. I continue to go back and forth between her pussy and her ass until I hear her moaning louder an dlouder and she quivers as she cums in my mouth. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I can do this for hours if she lets me.