I Eat Pussy...

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Prolly the only one on the site who does that...NOT!

Didn't bother to read the 47 or so posts, but what's the point????

Never met a woman opposed to cunnilingus...are you unique in some way? I suspect you are not...nice try at it, though...

Sorry to shatter your ego, sport, but if I'm missing something, please feel free to enlighten me.

Uh oH....

:rolleyes:

Not been here long, eh?

:biggrin1:

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don't know about anyone here (men or women) but I have run into MANY women who were opposed to cunnilingus. Perhaps they were not prepared for it appropriately? But have met many women who were not comfortable with that for whatever reasons that fail to escape me.

badboybryce

LPSG Legend
Media

Never met a woman opposed to cunnilingus...are you unique in some way? I suspect you are not...nice try at it, though...

Sorry to shatter your ego, sport, but if I'm missing something, please feel free to enlighten me.

:rolleyes: You can't shatter my ego. I put people like you on my IGNORE list. If you'd take the time to see which forum that you are in, there would be no need for you to comment.

You are missing something. If you don't know what it is, I definitely can't help YOU find it. Enjoy the holidays! :rolleyes:

bc_chica

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
...and I love it! I don't do it to everyone, but to those I do, I love to do it. I can't help the fact that I love to watch her squirm as my tongue and fingers go to work. Or how I love to hear her moan and scream MY NAME from the pleasure that I am giving her.

I can't help that I love the taste of her smooth skin against my tongue and lips. I can't help the fact that when it gets too good, she tries to run - only to realize that the pleasure would cease. I love when she grabs hold of my head and warrants me to lick harder, suck harder, lick faster, suck faster. I love when her legs tighten around me, causing me to suffocate in her glory. I love when her body executes spasm after spasm after spasm, and then I lift my head held high because I accomplished what I set out to do--to eat pussy.

I don't have any time to play around. When I'm down there, I'm down there! So what if my face looks like a glazed doughnut afterward. I'm a man. I EAT PUSSY! I can't help it. I love it. Is that okay with you?

Excellent description you talented man. Mmmmmmmmmm
Here's my take on having my pussy eaten ... screenshot from my writings on another profile but hopefully you can read it:
http://www.lpsg.com/members/bc_chica/albums/pussy+pleasures/605152-eating-pussy.html

D_Al_A_Ghory

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know exactly what you mean. i love to eat clean pussy, its such a turn on for me love the taste the warm feeling , the reaction, damm i get hard just thinking about it. I ask my wife to let me eat her pussy daily without anything in return, she thinks Im crazy! I have met women who have had men who do not eat pussy and I don't understand it. You open open a pussy eating club and i would be happy to carry a gold membership

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I know exactly what you mean. i love to eat clean pussy, its such a turn on for me love the taste the warm feeling , the reaction, damm i get hard just thinking about it. I ask my wife to let me eat her pussy daily without anything in return, she thinks Im crazy! I have met women who have had men who do not eat pussy and I don't understand it. You open open a pussy eating club and i would be happy to carry a gold membership

I would not be opposed to it and would enjoy doing it.

Unless there was a forest down there. Hair in my mouth is a total turn off.

zixxer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
As a bi, I approch pussy eating with fervor. Sometimes I treat the clit as if it is a small cock and suck it appropriately. Oh, and the best is to alternate pussy eating with fucking the pussy. Guaranteed multiple orgasms for her!!!

badboybryce

LPSG Legend
Media

I guess you missed the Jackass bus. The next one should arrive in 15 minutes.

B_SeattleYo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is going to sound so stupid, buuut it's true:

That song, "right here right now" by Jesus Jones goes through my head all the time when I'm muff diving.

true story.

eating pussy is my favorite thing to do.