Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
...and I love it! I don't do it to everyone, but to those I do, I love to do it. I can't help the fact that I love to watch her squirm as my tongue and fingers go to work. Or how I love to hear her moan and scream MY NAME from the pleasure that I am giving her.

I can't help that I love the taste of her smooth skin against my tongue and lips. I can't help the fact that when it gets too good, she tries to run - only to realize that the pleasure would cease. I love when she grabs hold of my head and warrants me to lick harder, suck harder, lick faster, suck faster. I love when her legs tighten around me, causing me to suffocate in her glory. I love when her body executes spasm after spasm after spasm, and then I lift my head held high because I accomplished what I set out to do--to eat pussy.

I don't have any time to play around. When I'm down there, I'm down there! So what if my face looks like a glazed doughnut afterward. I'm a man. I EAT PUSSY! I can't help it. I love it. Is that okay with you?

Man! You are speaking what I have been thinking! I could not have said this any better!!!!

Penis Aficionado

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This is going to sound so stupid, buuut it's true:

That song, "right here right now" by Jesus Jones goes through my head all the time when I'm muff diving.

true story.

eating pussy is my favorite thing to do.

I always thought that song was about the fall of Communism.

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Never met one who opposed to cunnilingus? Well I have...several actually....both black...one american and one Jamaican. Both fine as heel...and both had "pretty" pussies....but they would not let me do my thing...

I don't think race has anything to do with not liking cunnilingus.

BBClovingMILF

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...and I love it! I don't do it to everyone, but to those I do, I love to do it. I can't help the fact that I love to watch her squirm as my tongue and fingers go to work. Or how I love to hear her moan and scream MY NAME from the pleasure that I am giving her.

I can't help that I love the taste of her smooth skin against my tongue and lips. I can't help the fact that when it gets too good, she tries to run - only to realize that the pleasure would cease. I love when she grabs hold of my head and warrants me to lick harder, suck harder, lick faster, suck faster. I love when her legs tighten around me, causing me to suffocate in her glory. I love when her body executes spasm after spasm after spasm, and then I lift my head held high because I accomplished what I set out to do--to eat pussy.

I don't have any time to play around. When I'm down there, I'm down there! So what if my face looks like a glazed doughnut afterward. I'm a man. I EAT PUSSY! I can't help it. I love it. Is that okay with you?
Call me wink wink lol

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't think race has anything to do with not liking cunnilingus.

Race have nothing to do with liking or not..I let men do it because they ask and like but I do not get much from it.. I am used to my vibrator in high power, very potent stimulation to feel anything at all in my vulva and no men can beat my vibrator sensations to me..Now when man are around and I am horny my preference is for penetration sex never oral on me..

hornyt2k5

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I couldn't agree more with the original statement. I LOVE eating pussy. Lately I've actually been craving it. I want a woman to sit on my face and make me eat her till she passes out from the pleasure. I want to feel a woman grab the hair on the back of my head and pull me in deeper, mashing my face into her pussy. I don't care shaved or trimmed or hairy, I just wanna eat some pussy!

newman003

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
9k=