Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I wasn't really sure where to post this thread but anyway here goes.

I have this friend of mine, a best friend of sorts, with whom I share a lot of personal stuff with. In particular, news and pics regarding girls we've been with, girls we fancy etc. He's the kind of guy who's a hit with ladies and he's always got some interesting and hot stories to tell. Especially considering the fact that he is hung. Something I didn't believe until I met his one of his ex girlfriends a few years ago.

They had spent the previous night together and the next day we all went for lunch. When my friend's ex was confronted with task of eating a large burrito, she grabbed hold of it and turned to my friend and said "baby, it's so big". At which point she giggled and was locked in a stare with him for a few seconds. I thought to myself "he wishes he was that big" and laughed it off. I'm not really the jealous type and my friend hadn't really given me any evidence up until that point that he was well endowed. Just lots of talk.

Anyway, so we were eating and the happy couple were doing the usual thing of giving each other bites of food. I then noticed that the girl's hand wasn't on the table so I assumed they were holding hands or something of that lovey-dovey nature. Suddenly, my phone went off and it was in my bag under the table so I got off the stool to fetch it. As I was rummaging through my bag trying to find my phone, I noticed some movement under the table. To my surprise and sheer excitement my friend's girl had been rubbing my mate's crotch! What was more surprising was the sheer size of the thing she was playing with!

Now, I had seen my friend in boxers and underwear on holiday before and to be honest, it didn't really look like there was anything significant there to write home about. I just couldn't believe how wrong I was when I saw his girl's hand slowly stroking what looked like at least 8 inches through his grey track suit bottoms. His girth looked even more impressive and he did always mention being particularly thick "down below". I just couldn't believe what he was packin' and I remember thinking to myself "Jesus! Where did that come from!?"

I was gobsmacked and clearly flustered as I came up from the table to take my seat again. His girl asked me if there was something wrong. I just said it was an unknown number. "It's no big deal" I replied. She began to giggle. "What's so funny?" I joked. "I can't believe how big this is" she said referring to her food. I knew she meant that big "buritto" between my friend's legs. She seemed to be getting off on the fact that I had seen what they were doing. I then looked at my friend and he subtly smiled at me in a way that suggested "I told you I was big".

So I excused myself from the table and quickly rushed to the toilets thinking about the very big deal I had seen just moments ago under the table. I couldn't believe I had the hots for both of them both at that very moment. His girlfriend, for how sexy she looked and how playful she was and my friend whose big cock I have been lusting over ever since.

I had always wondered if my friend had been telling the truth about being hung and I knew for sure that if he was, I would be massively turned on by this. I just didn't expect to find out that way. My only regret is that I didn't take a quick snap from under the table but it's certainly something I will never forget or have trouble picturing in my mind.

I'm pretty sure my friend's girl realised I had seen their little rubbing session and when I found out a little while later that the pair of them had messed about more explicitly in public locations, I realised how great the sex he mentioned between them was. Since then, I've never really looked at those burritos in the same way and they only serve as a reminder of the day I found out my friend really does have a big fat dick.

str8_ish

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I might use this thread to tell more and hopefully shorter stories. I will respect my friend's privacy and not post any pics of or reveal the identity of any of the girls he's been with. I may however attach some screenshots he sends me of conversations he's had with girls about sex and of course his size.

Feel free to comment and give feedback :-D

str8_ish

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Beauty down to earth story matey
Now for the wonderful looking images ha
Thanks .. Lucky man.

Thanks. Unfortunately pics are out of the question unless its a very obscure pic that doesn't make someone identifiable. My friend doesn't know I'm telling these stories to others so the least I can do is respect his privacy by keeping his name and identity a secret. Same goes for the girls he's been with. I am, however, prepared to post snippets of the conversations he's allowed me to see. Best I can do for the moment I'm afraid.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Now for the wonderful looking images ha
Thanks .. Lucky man.

oh no!
i was referring to the images already in your albums matey
realized from your OP you have far more honesty and integrity than not.
Cheers to you

absolutely wonderful selection of pics btw ..