Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you. Put it a little higher on the scale. What could be a worse welcome to earth? How did our most highly educated become entangled in the task? Absolutely appalling.

Being thrown in a dumpster or being put up for adoption or mother dying in child birth. There are worst things that can welcome you to earth.

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hope you're joking.

Your parent(s) fed you, held you, changed your diaper, kept a roof over your head, bought you toys, tried to nourish you, probably took you on trips, listened to your problems, gave advice when they could ....

And you don't trust them because they followed pretty general advice at one time of having a procedure done on your penis that you don't even remember? A procedure that the overwhelming majority of parents had done on their infant boys, following the assumptions (okay, probably erroneous) of their times?

You can either cherish the 'critical damage' or get a life.

I'm not just being blunt.

Those are the choices you have, symphonic.

(But I think you may be joking; I hope
so.)

/standing ovation!

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Rubi. It is a primal wound. That's what Freud called it. And why he left his baby son's body intact.

I know it is done in ignorance, but if you can't trust your parents there, where can you trust them? Think about it. You don't really want to argue for ignorance.

Done in ignorance? How so? Where is your proof? You dont make claims like that and not support it.

And how is giving you a circumcision a matter of trust. Get a life dude. I take it you dont talk to your parents?

Rubi. Are saying that you don't hear any complaints so it is wrong to want to have a normal penis? I think you are saying get on board with your culture. But if culture is in error, why would we want to get on board with ignorance?
How are people in error. While there is no medical reason to do it, if the parents do it then they do it. There also is no medical evidence that they are diminishing their sons sexual pleasure.

From your description of events, you are well-socialized with your circumcision. You went to the hospital, were treated well and had fun. Sounds kind of weird, but I see why you feel the way you do. The truth is that the reasons you were circumcised were most likely cultural. There is seldom a real need for a seven year old to have a circumcision. You would most likely have grown up with the penis you were born with and quite likely be on the other side of the issue.

You think that sounds weird. What sounds weird is someone stretching skin so they can look like how they think they should trying to get back something that all in all they always say they lost. And where is your supporting information regarding the necessity of a circumcision at the age of 7? Were you there?

But those who already are circumcised don't have to carry a cross about it for the rest of their lives.
I see no point in that at all. In a way, that attitude is a bit anti-life in and of itself.

QFT.

If you think it is happening because physicians don't mind losing this revenue stream, you really are too canny. Especially in the U.S. of A.

No one gets rich off of just doing circumcisions dude.

Last edited:

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
There are worst things that can welcome you to earth.
And you are advocating worse? Your internal reasoning is appalling. If routine infant circumcision did not exist until now, and some new religion decided that to join up, you had to cut half the skin off your dick and your sons' dicks, they'd get thrown in jail, and the next day Congress would pass a law that only consenting adults can join up.

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And you are advocating worse? Your internal reasoning is appalling. If routine infant circumcision did not exist until now, and some new religion decided that to join up, you had to cut half the skin off your dick and your sons' dicks, they'd get thrown in jail, and the next day Congress would pass a law that only consenting adults can join up.

I'm not living in a "what if" world. This complete paragraph is irrelevant because circumcision is the oldest form of surgery there is and it has more of a history than your above allegory.

dandelion

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well that was an amazing read. No thanks to everyone who hijacked an interesting thread about someone's experiences and made it very hard to follow the on-topic posts.

To the British guy from Cornwall, I'm amazed that everyone you knew when you were growing up was circumcised. I don't know how old you are, because my father was circumcised for social reasons and there was a bit of a fashion for it then, but in my generation it was definitely the exception to be circumcised. I'm not sure I remember any at school (sample of 100?). Since then I'v seen a lot of all ages, and the great majority are uncut. The main exception is if someone comes from a religious group which practices it. Obviously, having this done for medical reasons is also rare. I can only say that I would not be without my own foreskin, which I find extremely useful, and if I'm handling someone else's penis it is more fun if they have one too.

I posted this on the end of another circumcision debate I came across: it is patently obvious this whole debate is about fashion. Nothing to do with medical reasons for circumcision, which plainly are the exception despite being widely quoted. The best point which i notice in this whole 35 pages was probably the comment that chinese women used to have their feet bound to change their appearance. An exact parallel, I thought.

dandelion

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The doctor who did my circ has worked there training Africans to do the proceedure. They have to pay for it, tho it is subsidized it's enough in their economy that the poor cant afford it. In Kenya about $75. You don't need to do a double blind experiment on guys penises to find out if they like being circumcised or not better, you just need to ask them. The biggest used 10,000 guys and reported that many more men reported that after circ sex felt better and was more satisfying, than said it was worse. Most said it felt exactly the same which is closest to the truth probably. That might not convince djxnoto but as a science major I can tell you it has alot more validity than anything found on CIRP, NOCIRC, or ILUVSMEGMA.

I think someone referred to this somewhere in this thread, and someone posted the same study in another thread. The actual result was that there were two randomly chosen groups, one lot got a circumcision now and one lot had to wait a year. After a year (before the second batch were done)they were all asked how sex was now for them. The lot who had not yet had an operation actually reported being more satisfied than the lot who had already had it, but there was no statistically different result between the two. The thing was, the study claimed honestly that those who had the circumcisoin said they were happier a year later, but what they tried not to mention was that those who had not had the operation were even more happy. I would take a wild guess that the people volunteering for the study had various medical problems or other reasons which made them want to have it done, but a lot of these just resolved themselves over the course of a year. what statisticians call regression towards the mean, ie if you start by studying a non representative group, ie one with penis problems, the natural thing if you do nothing at all is that the group will sort itself out over time and become more like the average population.

Someone else in that different debate also pointed out that circumcised africans now had rising rates of HIV, because they falsely believed that being circumcised they were immune (far from true) and could therefore behave in a risky way. Circumcision was killing people.

Last edited:

manplay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[/FONT]

B S !!

The text of the studies is archived at CIRP.ORG, but the studies are published in peer-reviewed journals. Don't be a dope.

Let's be clear you're dead wrong.

Research about adult STDs is irrelevant when discussing an infant's right to keep his whole body. 95% of the non-Muslim world does not circumcise. The infant cutting rate in New Zealand dropped from nearly everyone to almost nobody over a generation ago. Everybody is doing fine.

-Ron
Yep we are doin just fine...................

manplay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
how old is this thread I read so many pages lol how time flys anyway congrats to the OP hope your doin well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

D_Jimmy Jammer

Sexy Member
Media
Huuum they won't like that answer. There are people here who literally spend years with devices hooked up to their Johnson trying to get that flap of skin back. It is King.
Lol. And there's the rub (so to speak.)
Emotionally based obsessive behaviour, a mindset which is unlikely to be open to rational argument.
I've been circumcised since birth but since visiting LPSG, listening to the arguments for and against,
and looking at the many different examples of uncirmcised penis here, I sometimes think I wouldn't
mind having mine back. Does it feel better? That wouldn't have occurred to me a year ago.
However, I don't have one..I'll avoid (years of) the 'hooked up device', thanks, and just live with the
fact. It has, after all - even snipped - given me years of intense pleasure. :tongue:
Glad to hear all's well, brianincy.

Last edited:

marksmith2336

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OHHHHHHHHHH WOW that's so good .I enjoy being cut,I had to be cut two times when I was one years old,and 18yrs it was fun to do lol really ........And being cut I don't care if someone see my penis because I'm cut...

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
I'm not living in a "what if" world. This complete paragraph is irrelevant because circumcision is the oldest form of surgery there is and it has more of a history than your above allegory.
Incorrect, darkbond; the oldest form of surgery for which there is recorded evidence is trepanation: History of surgery - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

From the same article: "The first surgical techniques were developed to treat injuries and traumas." So no, circumcision is not the oldest form of surgery.