I have a question for women

XXLHS: I have a question for women on here since men don't own the equipment that you do.

I have seen some inflation fetish sites on the web... sorta odd, but I was wondering on the subject and I guess it goes along the lines of pregnancy as well... can women put something up in their and inflate their bellies like they are pregnant? ... :unsure:

Like a saline balloon or something... whatever? I can imagine it would work, but having no idea on how a uterus works from day to day, other then what is occassionally passed on to me about say - mood swings, can't go swimming, not feeling well, going to throw up... I hate men, you all suck... and that sort of thing... :wacko:

Could someone of female-ness enlighten me... And FYI, NO it's not my fantasy to blow up a girl on a helium tank and have her float around on a tampon string... but apparently there are some out there that it is a real turn on... :blink: :blink: :blink:

*By the way there is no "I" in "Uter-US" Marge... (Simpsons - Homer to Marge)*

whato1986: What?

that must be quite an exclusive fetish you'v got there :p not meaning to put you down.

Oh, and btw the line was:

Homer (to Marge): It's uterUS not uterYOU

^_^

XXLHS:
Originally posted by whato1986@Jun 30 2004, 04:28 PM
What?

that must be quite an exclusive fetish you'v got there :p not meaning to put you down.

Oh, and btw the line was:

Homer (to Marge): It's uterUS not uterYOU

^_^
I said it was NOT my fetish, read please, before commenting... but the thought crossed my mind on why/how people would do this or if its just BS on the web... don't you ever google something and go... "only to find yourself saying WTF is this all about? People really do this sort of thing???"

HS

B_Carolina

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seeing as how I have nothing intelligent to add to this thread, I'm gonna slowly, and respectfully, bow out...

/edges away backwards...verrry slowly

pmpn8ez

Just Browsing
Media
I have some knowlege that might be helpful here since my wife suffers from IC [internal cystitis] a kind if ulcers in the bladder, simple explanation. There is a treatment that relieves the constant pain that some of the worst case ladies suffer from, my wife had this done once as well, that puts a woman under and a tube is inserted into the bladder and filled slightly larger than normal capacity stretching the bladder like a ballon with a saline solution to try and break up the scar tissue caused by the ulcers. Then the bladder is drained while she is still in the operating room and there is a short recovery time. This proceedure is done on an 'out-patient' basis and she went back to work the next day. This was NOT pleasant for my wife and no sexual gratification was to be had, anywhere. So you arent crazy...there is something like what you are talking about, but its hardly a fetish.

BRMSTN69: all I can say is that that kind of rapid expansion in any part of the body can do serious damage,and I hope no one reading this topic is stupid enough to try it

XXLHS: Well, it must be something like that, but I guess its using the uterus with something similar... the link was to a really freak-kinky site with all kinds of weirdness on it - particularly S&M and that kinda thing. So I imagine that the people doing it were into pain not avoiding it... I guess whatever for them folks... I at first that this had to be a joke/morphing/whatever - like the plastic/rubber penis link that some one postered here...

I guess it could be the real deal... That is too weird though I guess for me to understand - kinda like the studs that some guys get under there shaft skin - OUCH - and DOUBLE OUCH...!!!

I have sympathy for your wife - that sounds like a really rough thing to have to go threw and I hate the feeling of having to pee really bad normally, I can only imagine that over inflating ones bladder has to leave you feeling like hell...

Anyway, I hope no one is doing this either, or stretching there ear lobs, or neck with copper rings, or self castration (yep that was on there too- OMG) - perhaps to as a prereq to working in china at the forbiddin city (I heard there making this in to a theme park - j/k) and no enymas either - YUCK... did I miss anything that people are doing out there that is like just to weird for mainstream???

Anyway, I am going to go sit in the sun and relax and read a book... hope you all have a similar nice afternoon.

HS