I have long foreskin on my penis

aribas117

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Is this good to have long foreskin?See my gallery. Please tell me my penis looks long or small?

lul19

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had also a verry long forskin. So long that it coverd mine glance wenn errected. Small I am 12cm and errected 19/20 cm. So you cann imagne how long the forskin was. I let myself cut and I think that it looks better when small, no problems in the summer with the smell of smegma, no problems with condoms and when mine wife liks my dick I feel it now at the glans etc. etc.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Also a long foreskin here....the only problems is getting it pulled back quickly when you REALLY have to pee! lol

S

SirConcis

If you aren't comnfortable with a long foreskin, you can have a partial circumcision to have it shortened. If 1/4 of glans remaisn exposed when flaccid, you don't have to worry about foreksin trapping urine. And it will also reduce (but not eliminate) smells and smegma.

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Looks very fine to me! You're supposed to have skin! If the excess bothers you incredibly, perhaps you could have A BIT of it removed.

Media
naw mines so long; i love it!! foreskin is great don't let anyone tell you otherwise! beng cut offers no benefits. smegma is a natural process of the penis to keep things lubricated (until it clumps) and to avoid infections. it keeps the glans sensitive and it looks manly and real! love it, man

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have always enjoyed and also appreciated my coverage. I have never experienced any problems with my foreskine.

tattedup1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
why would anyone say that foreskin is something bad to have like the few of you have? "I've seen worse"

Too bad they cant see the pleasures in having it.