i keep having dreams that i can self suck

superslam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
its a really strange recurring dream im having...and i usually dont remember dreams at all. i keep dreaming that i will be doing whatever, then get some time to myself and ill easily be able to bend over and suck my own penis...makes me yearn for the days when i could actually do that...sigh.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
if only in real life.....hmmm... maybe the hidden meaning to this dream is that you're not loving yourself enough? I know sex dreams are more about having relationships with another, so if you're having sex dreams about blowing yourself, maybe you aren't giving enough love and affection to yourself....just a thought lol

Reactions: malakos

superslam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if only in real life.....hmmm... maybe the hidden meaning to this dream is that you're not loving yourself enough? I know sex dreams are more about having relationships with another, so if you're having sex dreams about blowing yourself, maybe you aren't giving enough love and affection to yourself....just a thought lol

well...ive been going through some stress lately...thats very possible. although an odd way of manifesting itself...

Reactions: diver6

sevencirc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
its a really strange recurring dream im having...and i usually dont remember dreams at all. i keep dreaming that i will be doing whatever, then get some time to myself and ill easily be able to bend over and suck my own penis...makes me yearn for the days when i could actually do that...sigh.

Hey superslam....you're not alone. I also have that dream on fairly regular occasions, though not in the past week or two. And I have never
been able to suck my own cock, but in the dreams I can easily get to it
and deepthroat myself. I've even had several times where I shoot my load in my mouth. Sucking my self is something I wish I could do, but
guess I can be happy that at least it's a dream I have occasionally!
I don't know what causes that type of dream or if there's some hidden
psychological reason for the recurrence....anyway, when I wake up I'm
once again disappointed that it isn't a reality!!

Reactions: deleted977816

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You mention being under some stress lately. I bet you have been doing lots of things for other people and not taking time out for you. Since this is a recurring dream I think it means you need to do something which you find pleasurable.

You may want to sign up for yoga or pilates to improve your flexibility. Yoga is also a great stress reliever. :wink:

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had a self suck dream maybe 2 or 3 times in the last year. In the dream I can bend my torso enough to get my mouth around about a half of my cock and use my tongue enough to get off. My penis isn't any longer. Of course, when I wake up and realize I can't really do it I am very disappointed. As a young teenager I only could touch the tip of my tongue to my cock head, but couldn't do it anymore once I got a little taller.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had a self suck dream maybe 2 or 3 times in the last year. In the dream I can bend my torso enough to get my mouth around about a half of my cock and use my tongue enough to get off. My penis isn't any longer. Of course, when I wake up and realize I can't really do it I am very disappointed. As a young teenager I only could touch the tip of my tongue to my cock head, but couldn't do it anymore once I got a little taller.
I would think a longer torso would be beneficial for self-sucking; because then you can bend more. :confused:

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Auto-fellacio = power and dependency conflict

or perhaps,

If you want something done right, do it yourself.
Here is an excerpt:[FONT=Verdana,][FONT=Verdana,][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] ...auto-fellatio is the masturbatory ideal. It's even been described in quasi-religious/philosophical tones using terms like "nirvana" and "infinite regress" and, by golly, "the oneness of being." There are a plethora of websites devoted exclusively to the wonders of self-fellatio. Part of this is a gay thing. Auto-fellatio involves giving and receiving oral sex. There is excitement on both levels and according to practitioners it's possible to swing back and forth. Nirvana is achieved when one is able to occupy the nexus between the two. Indeed most of the websites centered on auto-fellatio are gay focused. This doesn't mean that if you enjoy sucking your dick you're gay. Auto-fellatio is to oral sex what whacking-off is to a hand-job. It's the end that counts, not the means.[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

BlackSunshineAZ

Sexy Member
Media
I would think a longer torso would be beneficial for self-sucking; because then you can bend more. :confused:

No, a longer torso makes it more difficult because you need to bend more. I have a long torso and while I used to be able to get my cock head between my lips I'd have to do a more extreme bend to do it. Your spine will resist bending too much. If I had a shorter torso I wouldn't have to bend as far to do it and it would probably be a lot easier.

wadder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a dream the other night that i eat a large marsh mellow
and when i woke up in the morning the pillow was gone!!! HAHAHA NOT!

No i have the very same dream and im really pissed off when i try and i cant do it.

Watched your vids on your lead and you look like you could lick the end of it its that big thought they were cool vids too!

aninterestingguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
An incredibly old thread but I have had selfsuck dreams for the last 3 nights. In my dreams too I simply bend over and do it without problem (and similarly I don't even come close in real life). My dreams don't involve me Cummings in my mouth or anything. In fact it all seems very nonsexual and in my dreams it's part of a morning routine (odd in that I'm not a routine person).

The simple answer is probably the simple truth: that I want to suck a dick for the first time but don't want anyone I know to know and what better discretion than to suck my own. Any more academic theories?

divisiblebyzero

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i have had this dream a dozen or more times, but not in a couple of years that i remember. now that i think back it could have been stress related too.

i was able at one time in my life to lick my own head, but not any more. i always get depressed when i remember a dream from the night before where i'm balls deep in my own throat.

D_Barry_Bucketfull

Account Disabled
Media
I've had this kind of dream many times. As you said, I find myself with privacy and I just bend down and give myself an awesome blowjob, deepthroating and all.

Then I wake up with wood and disappointment.

D_MarquisDeSodOff

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think this has to do with wanting what we can't have. Sucking myself is impossible, but I want to. Similar, but less impossible, I dream about bottoming. Another thing that I want to do, but just can't seem to enjoy it. :(

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sucking my self is something I wish I could do, but guess I can be happy that at least it's a dream I have occasionally!
I don't know what causes that type of dream or if there's some hidden
psychological reason for the recurrence....anyway, when I wake up I'm
once again disappointed that it isn't a reality!!
I think in such dreams we are sub-consciously achieving what we wish we could do in reality. I've had similar dreams where I am able to walk on water, or fly like a bird, and in keeping with the topic suck my cock. In each case the the feeling is magical, but only until we wake up.