i keep having dreams that i can self suck

D_Mortimer Mounter

Account Disabled
Media
I have this dream a lot! Feels so real too. I can remember everything so clearly. Had one the other night where I came in my own mouth so much that it was spilling out! Can't do it in real life though... :-(

ThongerDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had this dream on and off for a very long time - many years. My dreams are so realistic, I'm actually questioning myself if this is a dream or reality. It FEELS so real, I say to myself, "It's got to be real this time!" I'm conscious of my thought and surroundings and the feel of my mouth over my own cock. The last few times, I actually said to myself, "I'll pinch myself to see if I'm asleep or not". And..... that's when I wake up. :-( DAMN. If only I waited until I came.

Reactions: Wooly Mammoth

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've had this dream on and off for a very long time - many years. My dreams are so realistic, I'm actually questioning myself if this is a dream or reality. It FEELS so real, I say to myself, "It's got to be real this time!" I'm conscious of my thought and surroundings and the feel of my mouth over my own cock. The last few times, I actually said to myself, "I'll pinch myself to see if I'm asleep or not". And..... that's when I wake up. :-( DAMN. If only I waited until I came.

This is me too. Sometimes I've even tried to figure out in my dream if I'm dreaming or not or if this time I am really doing it. It's very easy in my dream. Just bend over and take it in. Can't get even close in real life. I can't really feel it much in my dream. Probably my brain won't let me as it knows it's not real.

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i've also had the same dream years ago...never really gave it a 2nd thought even though it felt so real...so real in fact that once I did actually cum in my boxers while still asleep...that was AWESOME but has never happened again...

9InchGaz

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have this dream too, since i was a kid. Luckily I can actually suck myself off, get a lot of my dick into my face, its great. When I have this dream I usually go at it, its a great way of reminding myself to keep doing it.

portatile

Just Browsing
Media
this is the first time i have ever posted on this site,but have read posts on and off for afew years.this topic i have found very interesting as recently
i have had exactly the same kind of dream.very real,very familiar.it has been many years since i could self suck,i was thirty -four years old the last time i managed it, i am now sixty- five, and determined to limber -up
and do it again, as in most respects i am in good shape.i first read about
self fellatio in a readers column in a mens magazine that some guy in school had about the service men in a bar in cairo during the war paying the local boys a few coppers who would then perform and suck themselves off.although i was twelve years old at the time i was well advanced for my age ,had a larger than normal dick for a skinny runt,and had been whacking it for along time.what i read in that copy of mayfair
was a revelation,it had never occurred to me that guys did that,let alone
that it was physically possible.as soon as i got the opportunity to try i found that i could do it very easily.very soon i could get it all in down to the base.of course at that age all sorts of guilt feelings and weird phobias
started to kick in,though it never entirely stopped me from indulging,even
when i was seeing a girl,it just got more physically difficult to achieve as i
got older.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm short (in height), just 5'7" and a few years ago (after trying many positions and many times), I licked my cock head and shot off before my tongue encircled the head one time. I had dreamed of it several times because it felt so good and just wanted to keep getting pre cum out of the slit before the big explosion of love juice. I hope other guys will confess and explain their efforts at this sexual fun.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I have had that dream quite regularly for as long as I can remember, from adolescence to the present. For most of that time the actual act of fellating myself was rather abstract and the sensations, both of my mouth and penis, were very subdued and never led to orgasm. But back in those days I had never had an actual cock in my mouth, let alone my own. It was only later in life, after two marriages and two divorces, that I actualized my bisexual tendencies and tried sucking cock. Once I had enjoyed the experience of sucking another man's cock to completion my autofellatio dreams took on an incredible realism and the dreams, to this day, would often end in orgasm.

According to Kinsey fewer than one man in one hundred can actually get the head of his penis to his mouth and only two or three out of a thousand can actually fellate themselves. I have always counted myself among the vast majority of men who can't perform the act and have always wished that I could. But these dreams, now that they've taken on such realistic qualities ..... ah, the dreams ..... they're at least a close second.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wish I could..but can't. I had a dream though maybe a year ago where I was actually self-sucking. When I awoke, I had climaxed.

Next best thing would be to find someone close by who could and would let me watch in person.

I've had this dream several times. I have a large cock, but am nowhere near flexible enough to get close to it with my mouth. Last night, I had this dream with an added twist: I was able to detach my cock and shove it down my throat quite forcefully. What is going on??!! I'm a straight family guy who doesn't get much horizontal action. I'm dealing with the stress of unemployment. I have time to jerk off a couple of times a day.....

D

deleted871301

I have these dreams quite often. I'm happy to know i'm not alone here... it's quite disappointing to wake up and realise I still can't do it... not for lack of trying though!

D

deleted136887

It is quite nice to hear this is a.very common dream and extremely realistic.
The detacheble cock one I have had frequently years ago but that was higly traumatic.
Never had the two together.