I like cocks, but I don't like guys.

eli22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Anyone else feel the same as me? I'm sure there are lots. I love looking at cocks and often fantasize about sucking another guys cock (I've spent LOTS of time sucking my own), but whenever there's an actual male personality attached I completely lose interest in sexual activity. Anyone feel the same way? If you wanted to try sucking another man's cock, how did you go about it?

Reactions: strokeforb

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think that once you get to know many men who might be into the same kind of interests, on what ever level, you will find such a wide diversity of character and attraction, that you could find a man that would be comfortable to hang with and do your own thing. You might be surprised by who you meet, that will be comfortable to experiment with... I have.

Onan

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
welcome to the site! you're in good company here. I think its our facination with our penises that draws us to look and fantisize about other men's cocks. We know how much pleasure we get from our cocks, and want to know how to share our pleasurable experiences with others. also we like to 'put ourselves' in the position as the guy getting head of fucking or what ever....I'm rambeling on I know but hope you can understand what I am trying to say.

spunkyboy2008

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think I have in the past. I was pretty fascinated by other guys' cocks at school but never really wanted to do anything with them till long after that when I eventually did.

Maybe you just need to find the right type of guy physically/personality wise. Maybe say a bud you get on pretty well with in a typically "str8" kind of way but can have the occaisional experimentation with. (That's what did it for me - eg going camping and hiking with a curious mate of mine and trying things out). Or maybe, perhaps less likely maybe more of a fem guy? I don't know what might do it for you but it might be worth experimenting.

Chick&2DicksUK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's so much easier to be straight.

Straight guys (and girls) put up with stuff from their partners that gay folk wouldn't dream of tolerating.

So many allowances are made for the gender differences that don't count in a same sex relationship.

Better to marry a person of the opposite sex and just fuck with the others.

Or is that too mercenary?

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
couldnt have said it any better.. lol
id never engage in gay sex, or even foreplay, i have no desire to touch a man, i dont find them attractive, but something about a nice big fat dick, i love to look

Chick&2DicksUK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Try shemales boss

Shemales look good but are possibly the most troublesome fucked-up people in the world.

Talk about drama-queens.

Great tits, often attractive, have dicks.

But so fkn confused.

Here's a voice of experience, talking.

STAY AWAY unless you want a murderous bunny-boiler from hell on your tail.

Reactions: HeretofindaBD

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I tend to agree with Saabman on the gloryhole idea. It might be a good place for you to start.
But in reality, spunkyboy2008 and onan-man came across with the better idea.
You have to start getting comfortable with your sexual self and not buy into rigid sexual stereotypes. Be yourself and find what feels best for you.
I'm going thru some of what you are and I'm realizing the lines of sexuality tend to blur and flow, it's not a graph and so easily defined.
BTW, your video was smokin' hot!!!!

solexes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
"It's so much easier to be straight."

Um - possibly...unless you're gay to begin with ;-)

"Straight guys (and girls) put up with stuff from their partners that gay folk wouldn't dream of tolerating."

I'd actualy say the oposite. When we gays find someone worth tolerating - we give in a lot because of lot of gays are screwed up by society - so whats left in a lot of situations is marginal (look at my exes)

"So many allowances are made for the gender differences that don't count in a same sex relationship."

Um...maybe.....I find that being with someone of the same sex is in fact easier. Its taking a natural guy guy relationship - and then doing sex stuff...then adding in monogamy and little sting of love.

I'd say to each their own.

Look - the big problem with thinking about someone of the other sex is that society has us all conditioned to a certain responce. WE think of guys. ICK. We think of girls - YUM.

For me - I had little preconditioning - and was told to love everyone.

*I* get...Guys - MmmmmM! Girls....meh.

I'd be gay - leaning str8 - but - I can't STAND women in relationships. Nag nag nag - me me me - what r u feeling what r u feeling

*sheesh* - not much - wanna wrestle?

What ---- what did I say!?

visceraltuning

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anyone else feel the same as me? I'm sure there are lots. I love looking at cocks and often fantasize about sucking another guys cock (I've spent LOTS of time sucking my own), but whenever there's an actual male personality attached I completely lose interest in sexual activity. Anyone feel the same way? If you wanted to try sucking another man's cock, how did you go about it?

You might quickly discover that the you only like sucking your own cock after you try sucking another guy's cock, especially since you get the feedback of your own personal pleasure from self-sucking which is obviously not there when you suck someone else.

Most people that have ever sucked a cock and like it have not sucked their own, so they find sucking cock gratifying for other reasons that may not be particularly appealing to you.

Glad to see that I'm not the only one that is conflicted by this. I've always had a thing for guy's asses. I just love to look at young, tight muscular bubble butts, but the thought of sex with another guy - can't do it. I've had the opportunity, but I couldn't go through with it. Penises used to gross me out, but now I enjoy checking them out. A great ass is the most important to me though. I have seen some incredibly good looking guys in the communal showers with nice dicks, but lousy asses. That just turns me right off. I don't find the guy attractive anymore. By the same token, I have seen some incredibly good looking guys in the neud with a great dick and ass, but once I start talking with them (I'm a pretty friendly guy) and get to know them, I immediately lose interest in them. Yeah, I've fantasized about it, but just can't bring myself to do the deed. I guess I just really appreciate a good looking guy, so I leave it at that.

On an emotional level I definitely connect with women more than men. I had some really good looking male friends in university that I have showered with at the gym. They were great to look at and fantasize about, but I knew them to well. I couldn't imagine having a relationship with them. I backpacked around Europe with one of them. After a week, I was ready to kill the guy. He drove me crazy even though I was attracted to him and had a close relationship/friendship with him. I seem to feel that way around all guys. I can only take them in small doses.

I agree with another poster that said the lines in sexuality are blurred. I label myself as 100% straight because I have never had or ever could have a sexual encounter with another man. Also, I enjoy sex with women, and connect with women on an emotional level. It doesn't mean that I never fantasize about what it would be like to be with another guy. Sure I've wondered, but when the opportunities arose I declined. I had a friend in university who was incredibly homophobic and used to be proud of that fact. However, on more than a few occassions, I saw him checking me out in the locker room, shower and once when I was sleeping (I awoke and saw him staring at my dick and balls that had fallen out of my boxers). I think every guy wonders but doesn't want to admit it openly. That's what's so great about this website. Guys can be open about things they would never talk about with other guys they know.

ernst

Just Browsing
Media
I am dealing with the same situation I guess. I started checking out cocks from like 2 years ago. Big cocks, like mine. I also did some webcam sessions with some big-cocked guys. I am a heterosexual, I would never have sex with another male in real life, I find that disgusting and immoral. I love my big cock: the shape, uncut, length etc. I guess that's why I had interest in other big cocks. It was kind of 'adventurous' & exciting which made me horny. I stopped for some months now, the idea made me sick. I never ever had the same interest in my past life, I always adored girls. I see it as a phase. The 2 years I'm talking about were 2 years of instability, mental problems, I couldn't think clear. I was physically alive but mentally dead. I woke up and realized I was doing things that I would actually never do, it is against my ideals. I now feel like a scandelous guy, a moron. I can never turn it back, I already did it. I wish I never did it, I would love to have a relationship with a nice girl but I'm not worth it anymore. Bad thoughts about myself are currently dominating my life, I feel like shit.

this might be a normal phase in the life as an adolescent? I don't know. 1 thing is sure: I never had sexual attraction to another guy in real life. I always chased the girls. It is now time to accept what I did and move on.

hungthickone

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's so much easier to be straight.

Straight guys (and girls) put up with stuff from their partners that gay folk wouldn't dream of tolerating.

So many allowances are made for the gender differences that don't count in a same sex relationship.

I agree 100% Jay!