i like my circumcised dick because...

D

deleted23084

I like the look of it, I like the feel of it and I like how it's a bit of an Aussie tradition for guys my age to be cut. I think the shape of my head is hot and I love having it on display. Even the cut line is hot. (I'm going to need to post some pics to back this up, aren't I? Have to wait until I buy my new cam.)

Any other blokes who like their circumcised dick, please post something about it. I reckon it's time we were positive about our dicks.

(And let's see how long this thread can go before it turns into a slanging match......)

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
cutdrew said:
"....it's a bit of an Aussie tradition for guys my age to be cut...."

I'd be interested to learn about this "Aussie tradition"....what's changed in Australia regarding the mood towards circumcision and what age bracket are you speaking of? And, WHY this change?

Here in the U.S., there seemingly is a decline in circumcision.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
cutdrew said:
I like the look of it, I like the feel of it and I like how it's a bit of an Aussie tradition for guys my age to be cut. I think the shape of my head is hot and I love having it on display. Even the cut line is hot. (I'm going to need to post some pics to back this up, aren't I? Have to wait until I buy my new cam.)

Any other blokes who like their circumcised dick, please post something about it. I reckon it's time we were positive about our dicks.

(And let's see how long this thread can go before it turns into a slanging match......)

This is a bad idea for a thread. Mainly because it will cause people to fight.

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am very glad to hear that you are quite happy with your circumised cock. Every man should feel as good about his "manhood" as you do. I am happy with mine as well. However, I have stretched the skin over time (and with lots of sexual activity....:wink:) that my cock now looks uncut. Either way, I am glad I have my cock!

Reactions: Wsp11 and malakos

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What is wrong with people... (This is about the Circ thing)

Some people are able to make valid points on the subject then (Many) other people act like morons.

Reactions: malakos

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
findfirefox said:
What is wrong with people... (This is about the Circ thing)

Some people are able to make valid points on the subject then (Many) other people act like morons.

Hmmm, I don't see any comments that are moronic other than rabilo's of course.

My views are probably well known by now, so I'll say I don't like my circed dick because it fucked up my sex life.

D

deleted23084

You're right, it's declined here too. It's pretty much only done for religious reasons now. What I meant was it seems to be a tradition amongst guys my age and older. Most guys I talk to seem to like it, but perhaps that's just being positive about what you've got.

benderten2001 said:
I'd be interested to learn about this "Aussie tradition"....what's changed in Australia regarding the mood towards circumcision and what age bracket are you speaking of? And, WHY this change?

Here in the U.S., there seemingly is a decline in circumcision.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
CD, thanks for your response about the Aussie trend.

With guys like you accepting, even perhaps "bragging" about being cut, it might influence my own way of thinking-- eventually. So keep it up.:smile:

Personally, I have always abhorred my "cut" status--mainly because I didn't have a choice in the matter. But then, I'm in good company---thousands upon thousands of other guys too, had no choice. But, I'm realizing parents don't deliberately mutilate their infant sons. No. They innocently arrange for a snip job WITHOUT really knowing all the facts. Facts like circs can be done leaving some foreskin along with the frenulum. Even THAT would be better than NO foreskin!

But so be it. No need crying over severed skin. After all, if it can still work after such alterations (and, it most certainly does! :wink: ) then guys like myself should just move on and be happy.

Reactions: malakos

I was born in England, so, didn't get circumcised as a baby. I eventually got circumcised when I was 26 by my choice. I did it because the skin was just way too tight to retract the skin back, and it was very uncomfortable when I was erect. I thought.....what is the big deal about sex and blowjobs.....to me, it HURT !!

After I had the skin removed.....it's about 10,000 times better !!!

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i dont like guys looking at my circumcised dick in the locker room Im kind of shy happy most of the head gets covered up when Im cold.

Im just there to workout and not there to have my dick looked at!!

Max

Sexy Member
Media
benderten2001 said:
CD, thanks for your response about the Aussie trend.

With guys like you accepting, even perhaps "bragging" about being cut, it might influence my own way of thinking-- eventually. So keep it up.:smile:

Personally, I have always abhorred my "cut" status--mainly because I didn't have a choice in the matter. But then, I'm in good company---thousands upon thousands of other guys too, had no choice. But, I'm realizing parents don't deliberately mutilate their infant sons. No. They innocently arrange for a snip job WITHOUT really knowing all the facts. Facts like circs can be done leaving some foreskin along with the frenulum. Even THAT would be better than NO foreskin!

But so be it. No need crying over severed skin. After all, if it can still work after such alterations (and, it most certainly does! :wink: ) then guys like myself should just move on and be happy.

Just to say this: how good it is that Benderten is once again gracing this forum.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
"Just to say this: how good it is that Benderten is once again gracing this forum."

Thanks, Max! You're very kind. And, it's often YOUR presence and wisdom in this forum which I so enjoy! :smile: You and I go so far back around here, don't we!