i like my circumcised dick because...

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
SteveHd said:
I must say phonehome's situation is unusual even to me. But it's plausible in that it's a kind of reversal of P.E. surgery in which they cut [not a pun] ligaments at the base which thus allows more of the internal shaft to extend away from the mons pubis. Thus, a tight shaftskin I.M.O. could push the internal shaft into the mons pubis.

not to be picky, but its my nature.....its a tendon not a ligament.....ligaments connect bone to bone and tendons connect bone to muscle
thats not enlarging the penis, its allowing for the tension of the tendon to be released.....unless he had a tendon attached i dont buy it

bonerwatch

Experimental Member
Media
Since I was circumcized at birth, I had no choice. I probably wouldn't circumcize a son today, but I definitely like my circumcized penis. I have a very large head which I love seeing all the time. I'm sure it would look hot covered with skin also, but I do love how widely it flares when I get erect. I wish I could post a pic of it and see what you all thought about it.:rolleyes:

1ceman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I love my circumcised dick because it's attractive to look at. Also, there's no excessive skin to block the view of my well-shaped head. It's a totally aesthetic thing for me, really.

Riven650

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like my dick, but not just because it's circumcised. I like it because it gets big and hard and powerful, and gives me and my woman amazing orgasms. I got it circumcised (when I was 30) because I wanted to experience sex with a circumcised cock. It's great to have experienced sex both with and without a foreskin.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
...it's not circumcised. The best circumcision is the one that doesn't take place.

ajay38

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Restoring your foreskin doesn't mean ya don't like your dick! It just means ya miss your foreskin......

Oh and yeah I love the way my dick looks cut...soon I'll love the way it looks uncut....as long as it works it makes me happy!

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I like my circumcised cock because -

Its big and thick - 9 inches
Its horny looking
Its manly and sexual looking
Its clean
The helmet head is big and flairs out in a mushroom profile
The bare knob rubs nicely in my pants
Its hot wanking the exposed bell end, and feeling it in someones mouth or holes
The ringmeat where im cut is very sensitive
The bell end is always on show

And because ive never had any complaints yet...

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I like my circumcised cock because -

Its big and thick - 9 inches
Its horny looking
Its manly and sexual looking
Its clean
The helmet head is big and flairs out in a mushroom profile
The bare knob rubs nicely in my pants
Its hot wanking the exposed bell end, and feeling it in someones mouth or holes
The ringmeat where im cut is very sensitive
The bell end is always on show

And because ive never had any complaints yet...

Bumped a year old thread. . . .

jafar

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well said!

I like the look of it, I like the feel of it and I like how it's a bit of an Aussie tradition for guys my age to be cut. I think the shape of my head is hot and I love having it on display. Even the cut line is hot. (I'm going to need to post some pics to back this up, aren't I? Have to wait until I buy my new cam.)

Any other blokes who like their circumcised dick, please post something about it. I reckon it's time we were positive about our dicks.

(And let's see how long this thread can go before it turns into a slanging match......)

S

SirConcis

Love the feeling of bare head against underwear
<br><p>
Love it to bring down underwear and see my head is already fully exposed, dry, clean and without smell
<br><p>
Love to grab shaft skin when hard and feel the tightness because it imakes erection feel harder.
<br><p>
love the in and out stroke in vagina better becayse there is no skin to get in the wat and get much better stimulation of the rim and inner foreskin.
<br><p>
Still a bit strange to see the skin stop at the rim and not go over head when masturbating though.