i like my circumcised dick because...

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I meant to say the cut cockheads look nicer and better to me. I posted uncut is nicer. SORRY! He he he

Careful dude.. or you might find certain members doing a campaign of messages on your profile saying that your cock is missing something.

If they do it to mine, whos next....

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dude.

1) I dont want you or anyone else banned. Its a free society, LPSG postings are here for debate so do as you wish. However your choice of behaviour in this instance is wrong, nasty and unnacceptable.

2) If you find your choice of words "funny" on my personal profile, then i feel very sorry for you, since its extreme, personal and bad. Funny faces or whatever, its just wrong. What drives you to behave in such a bad way towards someone who has always shown you respect?

3) The moderators. As the word says they are there to ensure moderate, not extreme behaviour. Choosing to post deeply personal things on people's profiles about their bodies and finding it "funny" is not normal moderate behaviour, its extreme - if you believe that its normal behaviour then this alone speaks volumes about you as a person and how you choose to treat others

4) You can behave how you wish - and you can choose to continue posting personal things like this and passing it off as innocent "humour" if you wish. If that makes you feel good go ahead, but remember that in the process of your actions the end result is that you could making someone else feel totally like crap

5) Im a very strong person and frankly you can choose to be as nasty, personal and vile with me as you like. Post what you like on my profile and be as vile as you want in replying to me if that makes you feel good dude.

All i will do is calmly come back and highlight how extreme your behaviour is and ask you why you think choosing to being like that is normal

DJ

Good, considered reply, DJ! I think you were way too nice to someone who has a history of nastiness in his posts...a smiley face does not soften the blow when the comment was a shitty one.

Now, since this thread is about circumsized dick appreciation: I love my cock! Even though I'm working to get a bit more foreskin back over it's head, I still find it fun to play with in it's cut state, and my partner(s) do too!!!!

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Careful dude.. or you might find certain members doing a campaign of messages on your profile saying that your cock is missing something.

If they do it to mine, whos next....
Well damian, I like your circumcised dick and have a nice warm place for you to put it in.

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am very glad to hear that you are quite happy with your circumised cock. Every man should feel as good about his "manhood" as you do. I am happy with mine as well. However, I have stretched the skin over time (and with lots of sexual activity....:wink:) that my cock now looks uncut. Either way, I am glad I have my cock!
I think either way is erotic and nasty. Real cocksuckers like to suck dick, cut or uncut. lol

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Good, considered reply, DJ! I think you were way too nice to someone who has a history of nastiness in his posts...a smiley face does not soften the blow when the comment was a shitty one.

There you go Steve. Happy now dude? Feel proud of yourself? Do you love it that this is how we feel about your extremeism?

And Hellboys not alone. Ive had so many PMs from other members asking me how I can remain so polite and calm in the face of some of the nasty and extreme posts. I dont need or choose to be extreme back - in this instance your actions speak very clearly for themselves.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Damian, it wasn't intentionally mean-spirited. I guess you don't believe that so it's pointless to dwell on it.

I assure you that I won't put another comment to your gallery nor anyone else's whom I figure is pro-cut. In general I don't spend much time in the galleries.

jockbod

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I like my Uncut Dick better...cause its really sensitive and makes me aroused FAST....if you wanna see it let me know..:):):)

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I got cut at age 40 due to phimosis. .......................
An additional and unepected "benefit" is I am although I am now an inch shorter about five but I am now much thicker, I never measured it before but I am almost 6". The "toilet paper roll test" I can bareley fit inside one, sometimes not. Sure I wish I still had that inch but I look so much bigger now and my GF who has had one a little longer loves my "fat cock" and has never had a thicker one.

This is an old thread, but when I posted on it I forgot to mention that when I was circumcised at age 30 I was a bit shocked to find that my cock was shorter afterwards. I certainly didn't view it as a 'benefit' like phonehome (above). When I saw the surgeon a week or two after he circumcised me I told him that I seemed to have lost about 1/2" erect length. He smiled and said, "Well, you did say you wanted a tight circumcision.". I was just about to say something back to him when he stopped me and said "Don't worry. It's early days. The skin will stretch." He was right. Within a couple of months my cock was back to it's usual length, although I later realised that I had developed a little of what is not very affectionately called 'turkey neck'. I have included some gentle shaft skin stretches in my p.e. routine and this has reduced the 'turkey' look.

D

deleted15807

There you go Steve..... another person who finds your behaviour bad. Well done. How many more? Do you love being seen as "Mr Nasty" and such a bully?

I'll never understand why if you hate something you end up in the 'apprecitation' thread? Exactly what kind of motivation encourages you to come in. You hate smoke but somehow you end up in the smoking room. How does that work?

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I like the look of it, I like the feel of it and I like how it's a bit of an Aussie tradition for guys my age to be cut. I think the shape of my head is hot and I love having it on display. Even the cut line is hot. (I'm going to need to post some pics to back this up, aren't I? Have to wait until I buy my new cam.)

Any other blokes who like their circumcised dick, please post something about it. I reckon it's time we were positive about our dicks.

(And let's see how long this thread can go before it turns into a slanging match......)

Good for you. I am happy for you.

S

SirConcis

Cut looks better on an adult. Feel great in underwear, and the outline of the bare head looks extra sexy in underwear. Erection feels more complete too because the dick has grown enough to make skin tight.

And when you see a cut guy slip on underwear at the gym, you know he feels the head get into contact with the white cotton and you can then see the outline of his head through underwear.

Reactions: nicecircjob

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
By "you people" I'm assuming you mean we the mutilated freaks of nature who are circumcised.

It's a myth perpetrated by the anti-circ brigade that we the circumcised MUST use some sort of lubrication while masturbating.

I can tell you from vast personal experience this is false. I have no need of lubrication. Sometimes I like it. Most times it's just me and my hand.:tongue:

Totally agree. I rarely use lube. My hand does the job perfectly as it does for uncut guys.

I love the fact that I am cut. I like the look and the feel particularly. I also like it (prefer it) on other guys. The look of a cut cock is, in some ways, artistic!

AbeFroman

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I like my circumcised dick because its my dick. I'd love my dick no matter what, but its sure easier because its a decent size and quite good looking, IMO.

Reactions: CJF88