i like my circumcised dick because...

jonboy53

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
All the men in our familiy are circumcised beginning with grandpa (hospital, 1908). I am very happy. My wife is too as well as my two boys.

Peter20

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Cut looks better on an adult. Feel great in underwear, and the outline of the bare head looks extra sexy in underwear. Erection feels more complete too because the dick has grown enough to make skin tight.

And when you see a cut guy slip on underwear at the gym, you know he feels the head get into contact with the white cotton and you can then see the outline of his head through underwear.

Yeah, I like it too having my cock head fully exposed all the time and the feeling of the head in contact with the fabric of my pants.

Reactions: CJF88 and glansout

AverageCanuck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've always wanted to be cut for aesthetic reasons. I assumed that I'd grow out of it but now that I'm in my 30's and still think about it I feel like I may get it done as it's not a passing phase. Im not ashamed at all of my foreskin and i clean it properly, my fiance loves my dick... it would be just for me.
Also: I'm so super sensitive from my foreskin (when it rubs against the bottom of my head) it makes me cum almost immediately at times. I actually woyld he happy to give up some feeling for more lengthy sessions with my lady.

Reactions: vindicator

ukboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
AverageCanuck - I was in a similar position but also with a short Frenulum which was causing discomfort. I got it done 9 months ago and haven't looked back. The experience was virtually painless and the result is fantastic. If you have been wanting to do it for more than 5 years and have not wavered then go for it! My advice would be to go for a high cut (i.e. scar well down the shaft away from the head). This retains more of the sensitive inner foreskin. I would also advise moderate tightness so you have some play on the shaft but also that it is not too loose to overhang the head when soft. PM me if you need any advice.

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
I've always wanted to be cut for aesthetic reasons. I assumed that I'd grow out of it but now that I'm in my 30's and still think about it I feel like I may get it done as it's not a passing phase. Im not ashamed at all of my foreskin and i clean it properly, my fiance loves my dick... it would be just for me.
Also: I'm so super sensitive from my foreskin (when it rubs against the bottom of my head) it makes me cum almost immediately at times. I actually woyld he happy to give up some feeling for more lengthy sessions with my lady.

Then go around with your foreskin retracted for a few weeks or a couple of months. That will desensitize it. You will get to see kinda what a circumcised cock will feel like.

Reactions: malakos

cutroundhead

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was circumcised 5 years ago at age 65 for balanitis problems, so no choice. Dithered for years, afraid of the outcome, though I'd always thought that circumcised cocks look better. The result is great- problem gone, so sex and wanking much better; looks better and more masculine with a nice bare helmet poking out of a forest of bush rather than a frilly shrivelled but of skin and so much easier to maintain...unzip anytime and it's always squeaky clean. I now like going commando so I can feel my bare helmet rubbing.....and when I get a bit horny, my helmet tingles, so needs constant rubbing!

Reactions: glansout