I Love Being Nude In Public!

poshboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have you ever been seen/confronted while nude in public? It is a huge turn-on for me, but I have never really done anything too risky

D_ghdfkr

Just Browsing
Media
I really want to run bay to breakers in California this year if I can come up with some extra cash. I think it would be such a wonderful experience being totally naked in a crowd of people for most of the day, posing with people and getting photos taken of me naked in public. I need to do more research, I saw photos of a guy on flickr with a massive hard on during the race in a crowd of people. Apparently, no one did anything about it. There were however several photos of girl looking and pointing.

Has anyone been? What is the atmosphere like for naked runners?

Ninja81

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Very nice. I wish I could invite you over and do naked activities outdoors together. I really appreciate your bravado. Don't ever change. :wink:

D_ghdfkr

Just Browsing
Media
Thanks for the great comments and the words of caution. I really enjoy reading your comments and suggestions. Here is another photo of me completely naked enjoying the attention. I would love to know if you guys have seen any of my photos on other sites, please email me with links if you have..I would love to go check them out.

Last edited by a moderator:

yngblkcock

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks for all the great comments I love reading them and enjoy knowing just how many people have seen me naked and masturbating on the internet. Please comment and let me know what you think about my pics and naked body! Here are a few more photos for everyone, by the way I am straight but thanks for asking everyone!

Is that a dildo up ur ass?

tiny_penis_me

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
wow man now those pics are great man. id never dare to pull of something like that lol because when soft i am only 1 inch big and 3 inch when erect. Your cock is so beautiful id love to suck it and play with that big cock.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks for the great comments and the words of caution. I really enjoy reading your comments and suggestions. Here is another photo of me completely naked enjoying the attention. I would love to know if you guys have seen any of my photos on other sites, please email me at nudist4u2c@yahoo.com with links if you have..I would love to go check them out.

I wonder how those drivers kept their eyes on the road? :eek:
Did you get any reaction from passerby's?

asianvirginboy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
all these gave me a hardon that was harder than the previous ones. would definitely love to see you in action :wink:
I have been browsing the site for a while and decided to post some of my own photos, I love to be completely exposed in public and on the internet, it really turns me on knowing just how many people have seen me naked and masturbating especially in public places. Who knows even my friends or family may have seen me, please comments and I will try to post more soon~ Thanks everyone