Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi! I'm new here. I love the feeling of being pried open by a huge cock and the way my pussy has to be made to make room for it. The orgasms are always intense, and fulfilling (pun intended) in a way small penises' orgasms never could be.

I love big dicks. I love the little ache that goes with being filled and then having a little bit more challenged inside of me.

Go, Big Dicks!

B_rfj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I love big dicks. I love the little ache that goes with being filled and then having a little bit more challenged inside of me.

Go, Big Dicks!

...and I love to hear that :biggrin1:

B_eleveinchbreeder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi! I'm new here. I love the feeling of being pried open by a huge cock and the way my pussy has to be made to make room for it. The orgasms are always intense, and fulfilling (pun intended) in a way small penises' orgasms never could be.

Go, Big Dicks!

FINALLY...a women who doesn't mind telling us what we have all known for years...women love to have our big cocks inside of them and we love being in a nice wet, warm, tight pussies. and how i love to make em squirt! how i love to lick up all that juice...slurp slurp slurp

B_rfj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
FINALLY...a women who doesn't mind telling us what we have all known for years...women love to have our big cocks inside of them and we love being in a nice wet, warm, tight pussies. and how i love to make em squirt! how i love to lick up all that juice...slurp slurp slurp

... supossing "she" is a real woman :biggrin1:

... don't forget where we are ....

BlkWthThk11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Go, Big Dicks!
WOW, very nice, love your description hon, very sexy, can tell you have had experiences with big cocks and not just wantabes, you should do some erotic writing if u dont already !!!

Empathizer

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
... supossing "she" is a real woman :biggrin1:

... don't forget where we are ....
I'm definitely a real woman. But I'm not gonna post a pic till I know this place a bit better.

Also, yay homos! I wouldn't know the right way to suck cock if it weren't for you guys!:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

artisticallybent

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome to the site Empathizer.

Making room for it. That borders on metaphysics. Reminds me of a girlfriend who talked for a week afterwards about the night she literally felt something move to make way for more of me. Didn't have a good physiological explanation for it, so I said she was becoming more secure and open sexually [no pun intended] the longer we were together, and that translated to a physical experience.

Someone from the site should make a t-shirt with LPSG on the front and this on the back: “For those who understand, no explanation is necessary… for those who don’t, none is possible."

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

Ummm, your profile says 100% gay. One more questionable thing about you.