Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
FINALLY...a women who doesn't mind telling us what we have all known for years...women love to have our big cocks inside of them and we love being in a nice wet, warm, tight pussies. and how i love to make em squirt! how i love to lick up all that juice...slurp slurp slurp

This ONE woman finally convinced you of that! :rolleyes:

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi! I'm new here. I love the feeling of being pried open by a huge cock and the way my pussy has to be made to make room for it. The orgasms are always intense, and fulfilling (pun intended) in a way small penises' orgasms never could be.

I love big dicks. I love the little ache that goes with being filled and then having a little bit more challenged inside of me.

Go, Big Dicks!

Welcome, you and I both......you and I both!:tongue:

Booble

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi! I'm new here. I love the feeling of being pried open by a huge cock and the way my pussy has to be made to make room for it. The orgasms are always intense, and fulfilling (pun intended) in a way small penises' orgasms never could be.

I love big dicks. I love the little ache that goes with being filled and then having a little bit more challenged inside of me.

Go, Big Dicks!

Welcome empathizer, your the type of lady we need around here!.:biggrin1: