Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am not really huge, but my penis does usually hang down a good bit when soft. the problem is that my balls are always up tight and it pushes my dick out making it look like a have a semi. What's the best way to get more hang out of my balls so that my dick hangs more straight down instead of out?

B_jarod_johansen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
have no fear, i am finishing up a thesis on the art of ball stretching for anyone interested in the topic. just message me mark7621 on yahoo and i will give it to you when i am finished...in a few days i suppose lol
best wishes
mark

youngandthick007

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks, I should also mention that I am in college, so wearing any kind of "equipment" like a stretcher may be awkward if I change in front of someone. So if anyone has any tips on how to stretch without equipment, let me know.

B_Hamadim

Experimental Member
Media
have no fear, i am finishing up a thesis on the art of ball stretching for anyone interested in the topic. just message me mark7621 on yahoo and i will give it to you when i am finished...in a few days i suppose lol
best wishes
mark

You can just share it with the whole world by posting it here in LPSG.ORG.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am not really huge, but my penis does usually hang down a good bit when soft. the problem is that my balls are always up tight and it pushes my dick out making it look like a have a semi. What's the best way to get more hang out of my balls so that my dick hangs more straight down instead of out?
Oh dear Lord! Please leave your balls alone. :yuck:

I have the exact same issue. Freeballing and warm weather help!

Surfer12

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude I always wanted my balls to hang higher, they seem to hang low and sometimes get in the way! Be careful what you wish for! You can stretch them, but I don't know how safe this is...

SillyGayBoy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd like to know the answer to this too. No matter what size boxer briefs I wear I find that certain people glance, sometimes often during a conversation, at my crotch. I've never quite understood that. It's very rude. Mine kind of sticks out over the sack. I look in the mirror and to me it's not noticeable at all, but apparently to others it is.

lineok03

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Norwalk, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
start slow and work your way to a longer length. you'll enjoy ball stretching. i love it and no regrets for me.

JT's Stockroom - Separating Ball Stretcher

i now own 2 8oz collars and 16oz collars...love wearing them the store in about 18miles from where i live. its all good hehehe

Mrwilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I too would like this, has anyone done it, proven it works ? also any before / after pics ?

D_Raynor Scheiniglans

Experimental Member
Media
Personally, I feel like my balls ride "too high". They are often tight into a "ball" under my dick, causing my softie to "stick out and bounce", rather than hang down and sway.

To me, having genitals that hang down and sway is a powerful picture of masculinity, just as much as hair. When guy's are kids, they remember how small and close to their bodies their genitals were. Hanging low and filling the space between your legs makes a guy feel alpha male and powerful.

My genitals hang loose maybe 20% of the time and are tight up to me maybe 30%. The other 50% they are somewhere in between.

HOWEVER, i wouldn't do any stretching. My take on it is this: you don't know what age and gravity is gonna do over time. If you are in your 20s and stretching your tighter sac until it hangs low like you want, when you are 40 or 50, you're balls might always hang so low that it is annoying/stupid looking.

I guess what I'm saying is nature is better, even if it isn't exactly what you'd like. Look what happened to Micheal Jackson.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Strange, the differences in what people find a turn on. Low loose hanging balls are to me the antithesis of erotic. When mine hang that way they're usually bummed out by excessive heat/humidity and to me feels like runnin' on "empty". For me, the fuller and more swollen looking they are, the better (and hornier) I feel.

Like Principessa said, (Principessa??? Is that NJ?) leave yer balls alone, matey.

(Besides, you'll fuck up yer balance! Arrr arrr!)