i want to finger my husband.

bubble123

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The thought of fingering my husband til he moans and roars is a turn on. Yet ge is a little reluctant. Something tells me he would let me. I don't know the technique or even how to seduce him. Can I get some help.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
start off with a blow job.....

play with his ass for awhile

massage it....

then slowly start to work you hand/fingers down his crack.

if he starts to protest....stop giving him head....and ask him if he wants you to finish giving him head/ever give him head again.

I guarentee you his answer will be yes.

after he says yes, tell him to trust you....lay back....and enjoy the sensations

continue to play with his crack....and then start gently rubbing his hole

then get some spit (or lube) and gently start to work your finger in....a little bit at a time
(you will be able to notice a difference in his hardness and his cock will really start throbbing)
finally once you've gotten a finger in....locate his prostate

gently rub his prostate

at this point in time.....he should be moaning and off in another world....

do whatever you want to him b/c he will be putty in your hands

BTW....I pray there are more women out there like you. If I could ever find the right woman...who really knew how to blow my mind sexually.....I'd be set for life.

powerbook06

Sexy Member
Media
I really cannot understand what's up with ass playing. Please don't laugh :biggrin1:: I was ill many years ago and my wife had to put me a suppository... what a nightmare... Either I am oversensitive or anus is not made to play with.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
its a totally different thing man......having someone shove something up your ass for a medicinal purpose and being horny and getting your ass/prostate played with is like comparing apples to oranges man

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
your loss man....there's a whole world of pleasure out there that your missing.....and you didn't own anyone

powerbook06

Sexy Member
Media
its a totally different thing man......having someone shove something up your ass for a medicinal purpose and being horny and getting your ass/prostate played with is like comparing apples to oranges man
I am afraid not. A suppository is much smaller than a finger, still I cannot stand the feeling of it or anything else trying to enter. It is so much unpleasant.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
size isn't the issue....again....its about the state of mind your in.....if you're horny, relaxed, and open minded, you can have the experience of a life time.....if you're up tight, tense, and close minded, you're in for some hell.

Think of it like this...

imagine you're a woman

you bring home some guy to fuck (size of his cock doesn't matter)

well....you suddenly loose interest and arent aroused and he just shoves his cock in you........its not going to be a pleasant experience

now....if you're hot, horny and dying to be penetrated.....he slides it in gently....then its sheer heaven.

Get over the mental/social aspect of it being your ass/having your ass played with/enjoying ass play.....and you'll be set.

however....if you try it the right way....and it does nothing for you....then you tried, nothing came of it....move on with life and don't do it again

powerbook06

Sexy Member
Media
unabear09, I greatly appreciate the time and effort you put to explain me the situation. However, if my wife ever tried something like that (which she would never do, but that's another story), I would stop everything right away. So let's say I have some issue here. Hence my difficulty to get familiar with this idea.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I dont get ass fingering at all. Your fingers are not even long enough to reach anything sensitive. If youve got long nails then forget it!

D_Deceptivus Wrongpeter

Experimental Member
Media
All I can say is I didn't get my first ass play till I turned 30 cause I though real men didn't let nobody touch their hole. Man, was I wrong. Nothing turns me on more than getting my pole teased and sucked on while she (or sometimes he) is teasing my hole open, then gently tapping my prostate.

When a guy cums most the pleasure comes out of his prostate. It makes most of the juice you throw and it part of the pump that shoots the jet.

If you can't get over asking your lady to work your hole, play with it your self in the shower. It takes a lot of the fear away when you do it yourself for the first few times. You will find your prostate quick enough: gently massage it. Put your finger in about two knuckles in and point to your balls. It feels firm. You don't need to poke it. Just press and rub a little.

First time I did this I practically fell over from the pleasure. No Shit. I had not cum in days (rare for me) and I was not jerking off, just exploring. When I massaged my prostate, it was like having an orgasm but without the muscle contractions. A bunch of HUGE slugs of cum flowed out my dead soft tool. It was fucking wild.

After I did that a few (dozen) times, I finally got the nerve to suggest it to my GF. She was up for anything, and after we trimmed her nails we went for it. Because I had already been up my chute and knew the territory, I could tell her where the prostate was. It wasn't long before she figured out exactly how to edge me, tease me, and juice me.

Some suggestions: One, be sure her nails are SHORT. Two, have her use rubber gloves, its cleaner. Three if your worried about what she's gonna find up your chute, you can clean your back sides out real quick if you have one of those shower heads that comes off the wall on a hose. Press it against your hole and relax. The water will gently douche you. When you feel full, just walk over to the toilet and dump the water. Repeat if necessary. No more than three times. You will be squeaky clean up there. Even if the ass probe is a no go, maybe you she can just munch your hole - a real good plan B.

You gotta be relaxed and if it doesn't work, do something else and try this again. One last thing: It's a real turn on for her to feel your tool jet down her throat while she feels the prostate pump thru her fingertip. Something for her to look forward to.

Oh yeah: LOTS OF LUBE.

Last edited:

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One thing that being here has opened my eyes to is that you can't underestimate the power of a good prostate massage. I have done it before with great results and plan to do it again. It may not make every guy happy but I know how powerful it can be when you do it right and they go through the roof. I think girls shouldn't be afraid to try it out on their guys, and guys shouldn't knock it till they try it. If you have some kind of moral opposition to it, then I can respect that, but if you don't want to try it because you don't think it would feel good, I say keep an open mind. =)

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
if he starts to protest....stop giving him head....and ask him if he wants you to finish giving him head/ever give him head again.

Um, yeah, give him an ultimatum. See how well that works out.