i want to finger my husband.

D_Bussbye Bushsticker

Experimental Member
Media
I can only really go along with the majority view - it's incredible. 1st time it happened to me my gf tied me up and got on with it (I had a sneaky suspiscion where we were heading!).

I think I lasted around 30 seconds before cumming that time!

D_Alma Lovin

Account Disabled
Media
Sometimes it is just doing something kinky that really makes sex amazing. My GF started massaging the outside and even started licking and I loved it. As for putting a finger I still have been hesitant but I am sure if you work at it you will get it.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I love it too. The prostate is about a finger length in on the side toward the belly button. I usually produce plenty of precum to lube my hole. If he makes any, I'd say use a man's precum to slide your finger in. It makes the best butt lube. It's his own juice. You can squeeze it out yourself. :veryhappy:

Kayden96

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
start off with a blow job.....

play with his ass for awhile

massage it....

then slowly start to work you hand/fingers down his crack.

if he starts to protest....stop giving him head....and ask him if he wants you to finish giving him head/ever give him head again.

I guarentee you his answer will be yes.

after he says yes, tell him to trust you....lay back....and enjoy the sensations

continue to play with his crack....and then start gently rubbing his hole

then get some spit (or lube) and gently start to work your finger in....a little bit at a time
(you will be able to notice a difference in his hardness and his cock will really start throbbing)
finally once you've gotten a finger in....locate his prostate

gently rub his prostate

at this point in time.....he should be moaning and off in another world....

do whatever you want to him b/c he will be putty in your hands

BTW....I pray there are more women out there like you. If I could ever find the right woman...who really knew how to blow my mind sexually.....I'd be set for life.

What was that word for forcing/coercing someone to do a sexual act they didn't want to? I swear, I have such a bad memory some times. :rolleyes:

If a guy was asking how to get his GF into anal, and someone gave your response (withhold sex) everyone would call him an insensitive prick and say his woman should leave him for a real, understanding man.

And yes, I have tried it. It made me sick to my stomach and I had to poop. It was by no means an erotic experience. If a woman pulled your shit on me, I'd boot her ass out the door.

D_Seymour_Dix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When my girlfriend first tried doing this to me I have to admit it came as a surprise, I'll be it a welcomed one. She started with a blow job, a very slow and sensual one, which for first time anal play I think is a must. The more sensual, the more relaxed.

She sucked on her index finger, and while licking the the shaft of my cock she proceeded to softly and slowly pressed on my ass, making slow circular motions. She continued to work my cock with her mouth while working her finger again slowly, in and out of my ass...

From that moment on, I was hooked...

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What was that word for forcing/coercing someone to do a sexual act they didn't want to? I swear, I have such a bad memory some times. :rolleyes:

If a guy was asking how to get his GF into anal, and someone gave your response (withhold sex) everyone would call him an insensitive prick and say his woman should leave him for a real, understanding man.

And yes, I have tried it. It made me sick to my stomach and I had to poop. It was by no means an erotic experience. If a woman pulled your shit on me, I'd boot her ass out the door.

you dumbass. First off, the OP is MARRIED. She wanted to try something new with her HUSBAND. My suggestions were meant not to be taken 100% literally. If what I suggested was done properly (I.E. in a highly erotic/playful manner), her HUSBAND could possibly have the best blowjob of his life, and beg her for more. If he didn't enjoy it, well they both gave it a go, he didn't like it, and move on.

Oh the word you were looking for is rape. I don't consider a wife giving her husband head and wanting to play with his ass to be rape, nor do I think many other people in the world would.

Just because you didn't enjoy your experience (if such an experience ever occurred) doesn't mean that every other man will. Thats totally your loss...

Kayden96

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You def don't want to do this when you have to poop. And you defo want it well-lubed. The first time somebody did it for me they used no lube and my bum was kind of irritated for a couple days.
No, it made me want to poop. Or at least, feel like I had to.

you dumbass. First off, the OP is MARRIED. She wanted to try something new with her HUSBAND. My suggestions were meant not to be taken 100% literally. If what I suggested was done properly (I.E. in a highly erotic/playful manner), her HUSBAND could possibly have the best blowjob of his life, and beg her for more. If he didn't enjoy it, well they both gave it a go, he didn't like it, and move on.

Oh the word you were looking for is rape. I don't consider a wife giving her husband head and wanting to play with his ass to be rape, nor do I think many other people in the world would.

Just because you didn't enjoy your experience (if such an experience ever occurred) doesn't mean that every other man will. Thats totally your loss...

Of course I know it's rape; are you saying married people can't be raped? You were saying how she should carry on to get him to perform a sexual act against his will. You don't "playfully" penetrate someone that doesn't want it, regardless of sex or marital status. Threatening to withhold sex unless he complied is coercion. Not knowing whether you were joking or not can be chalked up to the joys of conversing on the internet. You can never tell on a site where piss drinking and butt fucking are regular topics.

I never said every man wouldn't like it. I said it shouldn't be forced on him. Additionally, I mentioned I tried it and didn't like it so you wouldn't reply with something asinine (didn't stop you) like "you've never tried it so STFU."

On the bright side, at least you responded in a well thought out fashion and didn't resort to name calling. :rolleyes:

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No, it made me want to poop. Or at least, feel like I had to.

Of course I know it's rape; are you saying married people can't be raped? You were saying how she should carry on to get him to perform a sexual act against his will. You don't "playfully" penetrate someone that doesn't want it, regardless of sex or marital status. Threatening to withhold sex unless he complied is coercion. Not knowing whether you were joking or not can be chalked up to the joys of conversing on the internet. You can never tell on a site where piss drinking and butt fucking are regular topics.

I never said every man wouldn't like it. I said it shouldn't be forced on him. Additionally, I mentioned I tried it and didn't like it so you wouldn't reply with something asinine (didn't stop you) like "you've never tried it so STFU."

On the bright side, at least you responded in a well thought out fashion and didn't resort to name calling. :rolleyes:

Ok to clairify...I had a private conversation with the op not too long after her post, and she found my suggestion to be quite helpful.

BTW... it was you who set the tone of my response. Rape (or as you inferred) should not of even been mentioned in any response given by you or anyone else. At no point in my response did I ever suggest to the OP forcefully try to penetrate her husband. My intention (which was obviously picked up upon by everyone other than yourself...which led to me referring to you as a dumbass) was to make a sort of erotic game out of it. Think kink. Now had the OP tried my methodology, and had it of caused harm to the relationship, then I would offer up an apoligy and asked for a moderator to remove my post. Seeing as (to my understanding) my method was a success and no harm came to anyone in said situation, there was no need to take such an agressive stance to my post.

Although I did reply to you in a derrogative manner, my point was made, and it got a rise out of you, thus giving me the satisfaction of annoying you! :rolleyes:

No hard feelings mate!

EDIT: HAd you of read the OP's post closely, you would have picked up on the use of the word RELUCTANT. At no point in her post did she ever say he was hell bent on not getting his ass fingered, rather one could infer that he was nervous about such an event occuring, and therefore needed some coersion...nay...coaxing in order for the sceniario to play out.

Last edited:

Kayden96

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok to clairify...I had a private conversation with the op not too long after her post, and she found my suggestion to be quite helpful.

BTW... it was you who set the tone of my response. Rape (or as you inferred) should not of even been mentioned in any response given by you or anyone else. At no point in my response did I ever suggest to the OP forcefully try to penetrate her husband. My intention (which was obviously picked up upon by everyone other than yourself...which led to me referring to you as a dumbass) was to make a sort of erotic game out of it. Think kink. Now had the OP tried my methodology, and had it of caused harm to the relationship, then I would offer up an apoligy and asked for a moderator to remove my post. Seeing as (to my understanding) my method was a success and no harm came to anyone in said situation, there was no need to take such an agressive stance to my post.

Although I did reply to you in a derrogative manner, my point was made, and it got a rise out of you, thus giving me the satisfaction of annoying you! :rolleyes:

No hard feelings mate!

EDIT: HAd you of read the OP's post closely, you would have picked up on the use of the word RELUCTANT. At no point in her post did she ever say he was hell bent on not getting his ass fingered, rather one could infer that he was nervous about such an event occuring, and therefore needed some coersion...nay...coaxing in order for the sceniario to play out.

Pffff, you have pretty weak standards if you think that was getting a rise out of me; I didn't even swear (besides butt fucking). I have better things to do than let my feelings get hurt on the internet.

My original post started out as a joke, but the more I typed the more serious it started to sound. Then when you replied I just ran with it because I have a compulsion to argue.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Pffff, you have pretty weak standards if you think that was getting a rise out of me; I didn't even swear (besides butt fucking). I have better things to do than let my feelings get hurt on the internet.

My original post started out as a joke, but the more I typed the more serious it started to sound. Then when you replied I just ran with it because I have a compulsion to argue.

lol

I fear you have run into an equally argumentative person. I didn't get my feeling hurt, and frankly could care less. This IS the internet after all.

I just felt that you were trying to attack me in your post, and I felt the need to defend my post. However, in all reality, it doesn't matter.

No hard feelings mate.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
The thought of fingering my husband til he moans and roars is a turn on. Yet ge is a little reluctant. Something tells me he would let me. I don't know the technique or even how to seduce him. Can I get some help.

I'l tell you what the women tell all the men who want thier women to experieince something new

it's not your body blah blah blah
it's his right to say no blah blah
your a rapist

there

go for it. just tell him to trust, and USE lube. spit is ok but lube makes it feel so much netter and more comfortable.

vibrator

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You should just ask him, if he's not interested do something else he likes. You may want to send him some information on prostate play, that might get him interested.